[Florida] lol, Florida thread

Priorities should be given to offline gatherings always, but with that said

I think we should all play each other online in SC5 sometime. Its not ass anymore.

I really need to sign up to the facebook group.

Hows ZDamn's tournament going?

sup iiDRiis, i'm a no show. I had to head up to Jacksonville yesterday morning to take care of official business which end up taking the entire day. I got down to Orlando around 10pm that night and crashed at the hotel. Today i was planning on heading over there but had some difficultly finding the estates. Later on i found it finally, but decided to head on home instead. Maybe next time i will be there for sure with Jacksonville interruptions.

It was good to see alot of familiar faces at zdamneds' release party. I know I learned quite a lot, and feel more comfortable with the changes to Voldo after working through them against good people. I'm glad this will be a bi-weekly thing. There was too many lol moments. I can't wait til the next one!

Chu, I'll play with you online. I'll send you a friend request when I get on next.

Same for you Desert Fox.

The Facebook group isn't showing up in any searches I do <_<;;

I'm a Tallahassee area player, and I know a decent number of people playing the game already, but always looking for more.

The Facebook group isn't showing up in any searches I do <_<;;

I'm a Tallahassee area player, and I know a decent number of people playing the game already, but always looking for more.

You may need to be sent an invite. If you don't know how to contact Enk then I can help you get in maybe.

Yo, anyone live in the Broward - Palm Beach area? I'm in Pompano/Deerfield.

Also, who here goes to Zero Ping?

All FL peeps hit me up on Live. SynikaL 2k4. Tired of playing ranked. People are bad at Soulcalibur.

-SynikaL

Back