Future CAS DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, there are no new thumbnails. I'm uploading the set of thumbnails just for the sake of it, but there's nothing new to see. I wonder if they've finished all DLC development at this point and now they're just going through releasing it all.
I still believe that they're either going through what they have first and taking a break, or that they are saving their work in a copy of the file (or releasing a copy of it untill there is something new to add). I keep coming back to Hilde's helmet. If thats the only part of her 1p they release, I will be very disapointed. Not to mention how half assed it will look to not release everyone's 1p and 2p outfits.

I seriously hope they don't half-ass the DLC and release only parts of certain costumes arbitrarily like MK did with the MK2 classic costumes for the females. I expect that from Boon, not from Namco.

What about...

They already worked on the DLC, they are ALL completed.
The first wave is there to make us wait before... Something bigger? (Yes Story Mode, I'm talking about YOU!)

That's what I wish for ^^

What about...

They already worked on the DLC, they are ALL completed.
The first wave is there to make us wait before... Something bigger? (Yes Story Mode, I'm talking about YOU!)

That's what I wish for ^^

I think there is room for both. If they cut off the CAS DLC without at least completing the 1p/2p sets, I for one will be very disapointed.

They better not cut off the 1p/2p sets because I am hoping for Viola's 2p crap and Pyrrha's 2p crap >:(

We should still be getting Viola's 2P, given the thumbnails; chances are those will be included in the next update. I do rather hope they aren't planning on cutting off the others, though; there are still a bunch of outfits I'd love to be made available. As well, it'd seem odd that they'd start series of sets - Ancient Armor, Tekken, the possible upcoming SCIV costumes - and not continue them. Of course, I also wouldn't mind seeing extra modes and so on via DLC, either... we'll just have to see, I suppose!

I think there is room for both. If they cut off the CAS DLC without at least completing the 1p/2p sets, I for one will be very disapointed.
What I meant is that they nearly released all the 1st wave of DLC, but these DLC are already completed. So they give us pack per pack, so they can work on other kind of DLC while we're still drooling on the (upcoming) CaS :D Then, after the new kind of DLC, we'll also get new CaS parts, etc :D

I don't understand the demand for Viola's 2P.

The hair, the veil, the dress, the leggings, and the shoes. Of course, the demand would probably be higher if it was just her 2P underwear since that's pretty damn skimpy and has plenty of underboob to go around. Well, it would if it was on a non-loli at least.

I wannnnnnt... the final pack, whenever that may be, to be a "gender swap" item that allows us to use all gear on both genders. o3o I say final because that'd allow them time to redo textures and reshape everything for the proper gender. Buuuut, if it's anything like my former Halo friends, people will bitch about how impossible it'll be because nobody wants to have all-too-precious disc-space hogged.

I doubt they would make a "completed story mode" dlc.

If so:
1. I bet it would be charged more than the CAS parts. Probably 10 times more. lol
2. I would be surprised if they actually DID make a "completed story mode" DLC.

Hey, Astaroths have the right to feel pretty just as much as anyone else!... ;)

It it wrong that, before the Character Equipment pack was released, I was kind of hoping I'd be able to put Pat in Elysium's gear? I thought'd be hilarious to dress him up, skimpy-Grecian style.
Ive been waiting to fight a skimpy-Grecian Style toga type thing ._.; never happened...;_;

I can't see the pictures when I download them...can you upload them in a new format? Or is that impossible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back