Galerie de MistaKoo ~ A tale of gowns and robes eternally retold

Ha... Mr. Bag reminds me of the Sand bag from Super Smash Bros... Ha... Good times... The Taskmaster looks good... I canever decide what to do for his face...

Ha... Mr. Bag reminds me of the Sand bag from Super Smash Bros... Ha... Good times... The Taskmaster looks good... I canever decide what to do for his face...
He was supposed to resemble a punching bag at first, but yes, by the time I got to the eyes the resemblance became uncanny. He was named after Bonus-kun which partly inspired him (I tried to do his eyes before that).
As for Taskmaster it really irks me how his mask clips through the hood, even though it's not very visible.

I wrote a huge post but it got deleted. So I'm only posting the only new CAS in this update and leaving all the old ones for later.

Algol 3P

92OQP.png

The armor was inspired by his SCIV look. The dual colors were inspired by SoulCalibur Legends final boss. The white mane alludes to his white hair.

NWNk8.jpg

While it suits him I don't like the helmet, probably because I used to like it a lot in SCIV. But I couldn't find any other one. Also I'm not sure whether I miss the ugly fabulous hair or not.

oO28s.png

Oh and I switched Taskmaster to Kilik style. Suits him better.

Today's update is for old 3Ps that I don't necessarily like anymore. I'm posting them so that I can finally delete them.

Hilde 3P

exjDR.png

Loved the mask since SCIV and wanted to use it . I changed the design often but I was never satisfied by what I did.

Nd2MT.jpg

Astaroth 3p

n60xE.png

Started by me wanting to try the mask. First blood experiment. He would've looked better with the leather arms but I'm not buying that pack.

CxqVF.png

Cervantes 3P

apz4I.png

Not sure what to say. This had Edge Master's hairstyle at first and it was badass, but my OCD told me to change it :< Also Zwei's bag clips perfectly out of the coat (forgot to take a picture).

5MIsq.jpg

Maxi 3p

zeI8s.png

Based on his SC1 2P. The first of many times I've used the chaps to match layers with the top.

69MAN.png
Patrokolos 3P

NRec0.png

Greco-Roman spartan centurion gladiator Patrokolos. Yeah I suck at history but I used this alt for the short time he was my main. One of the first times I hated how the top breaks with the armor since he looked perfect in it :<

KL3ks.jpg

Voldo 3P

6JRbH.png

Just like Astaroth wanted to use the helmet.

qr5ny.png

I'm kind of running out of ideas, what do you want to see?

Something inspired on japanese mecha.
This seems like an interesting challenge, I'm not really a fan of mecha as a genre but I like the mecha designs themselves. I've been wanting to try Sci-Fi designs for a while.

@Norik I've attempted the mecha, no luck this time :<
But I promise to try again later.

Today's update has no theme, so it's unthemeness themed :D

Hwang

O6gHb.png

I wanted make Hwang for a long time, this time I got a special timed motivation.
Most people make his SC3 look, which wasn't very good tbh. Mine was inspired by his SC1 P1 look.

qrrIO.png

At first it was a generic take on him, but the last touch on his face made references to the fact that he was malfested in SB and an assassin used his moves in SC2. Since his personality wasn't that strong or clear he could return as anything, I imagine he became a messed up assassin.
Oh and the beard is because all of his SB classmates have grown beards :>

s00X7.jpg

Deadpool

IwXBf.png

Yes he is cosplaying, wouldn't be the first time. Instead of making two obvious and popular Dampierre style CAS I combined them into one. Once his armor breaks you can see his "pretty" face and red tights.
The face stickering was challenging but I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

ScSep.png

Schoolgirl Aeon

5BwL0.png

Update: gave him a cat tail.

Made for another thread. Someone wanted Aeon to wear a bow and another complained that he wasn't customizable. I tried to make something that looks like an edit.

g74mZ.png

Fun fact: aside from the bow I've never used any of these pieces, don't think I ever planned to use them either.

MALuP.jpg

To compensate for his torn tail (which someone had for dinner) I gave him a cat's tail.

4vj3i.png

And as a bonus:
v4dM0.jpg

Believe it or not the match lagged out on this pose!

Norik here's your mecha:

Soruman MK2

P7vGh.png

My first attempt was with bags to give him bulky shoulders. My second attempt was with Astaroth for his back machinery and glowy skin, now that I think of it this design could work on Astaroth!

KiCC1.png

The helmet was a tricky choice, I had to sacrifice all accessory slots for the helmet. But I like the result.

aLQ3i.jpg

And while I'm at it here are 3 old CAS, I dub them the three skeleteers.

Knighton

4Amre.png

When then skeleton was released I wanted a surprise skeleton CAS. I quickly typed any stupid name. Later a friend tells me the name is a clever mashing of knight and skeleton, sure why not?
Also it was an early attempt on helmets.

KBvID.jpg

Shinra NameMePlease

EN5U7.png

I saw an actual samurai armor with a beard attached to the mask, I really liked it. The rest was chosen as part of my UseEveryDLCPiece plan.

RwqNp.jpg

Skelediator

TGkWF.png

Undead gladiator, nuff said. The design follows the default colors of the shield.

GLpaU.jpg

It was designed as a more interesting counterpart to this generic gladiator. Both were for a contest.

hlxuI.png

schoolgirl Aeon is the best hehehehe
Thanks, not sure why I never thought of it before.

Haha, Algol. If Sauron was in the Matrix, "The red sword in your face or the blue sword in your face? They both mean you're f***ed." Simple but effective looking design. Nice dual colours.

Voldo 3P simple but effective, I like it. He's a creepy bastard can nothing says creepy like wearing a skirt made out of giant tusks combo'd with furry hot pants.

Hwang's outfit is pretty interesting, too. It's always interesting when people twist an older character in some way or another. It's a pretty bleak story for him right enough, but the blind assassin look is usually a safe bet. He's got a Kenshi (Mortal Kombat) vibe which is no bad thing and his more robust blindfold is unique.

A here is Deadpool as Joker? Or is it really Joker as Deadpool. Either way, insanity is certain. Nice colour usage on the Tux for that crazy-ass-will shoot you in the face for a laugh- vibe. I don't think anything could be any more insa-

... *sees Schoolgirl Aeon*

...Whatever recreational substances you partake in, I think you got your money's worth. Utterly and totally bizarre.

Cheers!

Updated Bangoo (second post), removed fur slippers.
Finally fur footwear I'm satisfied with. I hate how you can't use the actual fur with anything other than that stupid shoe.

QsEIC.jpg

I hate the fact that I updated him when he was going to be deleted soon. I'll probably recycle him into something else.

Also updated Talim, I didn't take a picture since I only gave her a bow belt item that you won't see anyway (you can imagine it's there :P).

Hwang's outfit is pretty interesting, too. It's always interesting when people twist an older character in some way or another. It's a pretty bleak story for him right enough, but the blind assassin look is usually a safe bet. He's got a Kenshi (Mortal Kombat) vibe which is no bad thing and his more robust blindfold is unique.

A here is Deadpool as Joker? Or is it really Joker as Deadpool. Either way, insanity is certain. Nice colour usage on the Tux for that crazy-ass-will shoot you in the face for a laugh- vibe.
I like to recreate characters with updated looks for the new game as if they were actually part of the roster.
As for the blindfold he looked a bit bland without it especially since I'm using a bearded face that wouldn't be the best choice for him otherwise.

It's Deadpool as Joker, here's how he looks post armor break:
Kqyup.png

(Someone forgot to remove his gloves).

You actually gave me two ideas. One to try and make him look like Joker post armor break since the mask will be gone (I didn't like how it looked plus it goes against my original idea). The second is to make a Clark Kent who turns into Superman post armor break (doubt it would work without a cape and without the pants breaking, unless it's reboot Superman).

Very very nice stuff, suggestion on the Soul Blade Mitsu. If you do have any stickers left you can use one to make the shoulder pattern less noticeable. Other then that your creativity soars.

*sniffles*

I wanted to fight more of these the other day, but you just have to be on a non-vampiric schedule while living on the other side of the planet. Jerk.

*wipes away tears*

An update is coming tomorrow. It was supposed to come today, I'm sorry :<

Very very nice stuff, suggestion on the Soul Blade Mitsu. If you do have any stickers left you can use one to make the shoulder pattern less noticeable. Other then that your creativity soars.
Yeah I only noticed that after I've posted it and I stopped using him. And thanks :)

*sniffles*

I wanted to fight more of these the other day, but you just have to be on a non-vampiric schedule while living on the other side of the planet. Jerk.

*wipes away tears*
Actually these days I'm having a vampiric schedule, I think the last time we met online it was 4 AM here lol!
But anyway I'm on leave after tomorrow so I'd be able to play almost anytime in the next few days. Just tell me when beforehand (use UTC, I really hate converting time).

Oh, that's more or less the same as GMT right? I'm on GMT -5. SA is like...GMT +2...ish right? Haha, well it's no worse than trying to coordinate with a kooky psycho pal I have that lives in Ruritania Pseudo-Russia Moldova.

Next time though, be certain to mock everything about Uhmurica and in response I'll counter with how much your beaches suck. Yes, it's hard to win an argument when your country has such awful beaches! HMMHAHAHA!!!

Oh, that's more or less the same as GMT right? I'm on GMT -5. SA is like...GMT +2...ish right? Haha, well it's no worse than trying to coordinate with a kooky psycho pal I have that lives in Ruritania Pseudo-Russia Moldova.

Next time though, be certain to mock everything about Uhmurica and in response I'll counter with how much your beaches suck. Yes, it's hard to win an argument when your country has such awful beaches! HMMHAHAHA!!!
Yes it's the same as GMT but they stopped using that for some reason. SA is +3, so close enough :P

Also our beaches aren't that bad:

y3SDB.jpg

You should've made fun of our weather, unless you're a Texan.

Back