= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. SCL's designs are often underrated; Let's see what you've got under your sleeve this time...

Lost Souls Pack 3, VERY lost this time :D

iskn.png
maske.png
barge.png
bossu.png
mak.png
bers.png
joha.png
edg.png
salkt.png
verc.png

Lost Souls Pack 3, VERY lost this time :D

iskn.png
maske.png
barge.png
bossu.png
mak.png
bers.png
joha.png
edg.png
salkt.png
verc.png

What the fuck, these are absolutely astonishing! I've run out of nouns to describe your creations since they break the scale every time. You always outdo yourself, Gatsu. I also cannot believe I'm the first to comment. I tip my hat off to you, sir.

These creations all look amazing. I wish they had formula's for them but oh well. The amount of work and time some of these must take has my mind going nuts.

Oh Gatsu, every time that I see your CaS's you make me so impressed....!!! Iska and Maki are so amazing...!!!!! I want them...!!! Well done...!!!! :D

Maki and Berserker are just genius. The masked emperor also looks good, but you've already used that helm/mask combination a million times, so it's not as impressive anymore... :(

Maybe you should try Assassin next.

I hate to be another person who says wow about everything you make but heck, you made berserker look good! (although I'd remove the helmet sticker).

Boss Barbaros, Johan Durer and Vercci all look very great.
Iska is almost perfect if only you'd change his hair and give his belt. The eyes are superb, I'll try to figure them out myself.

Thanks to all peoples :D

The masked emperor also looks good, but you've already used that helm/mask combination a million times, so it's not as impressive anymore... :(

I know,but this time it was a lil bit forced :D
345x703x75x0.jpg

maske.png

Sometimes i've chose to do light or heavy re-design changes, but in that case i've chose to go for the straight recreation way :D

I'm not sure if you noticed, but he's holding Soul Calibur (Xianghua's version to be precise). Still a very accurate though.

Yeah,at beginning i gived Leixia's EM weapon and Raph's Amy sword, both closer as shape.... but then i chosen Alpha style because it look better as animations and lines

There was the very first Alpha sword,the SC, but i hate that flashy light blue and you can't edit it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back