= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setsuka (fixed. still meh,but definitely closer,thanks to the pareo advice)

I'm loving that Setsuka! What is that... Stuff you put in her hair? That stuff that looks almost exactly like the... stuff in her hair in SCIII? Looks like chopsticks and a comb....

ant antlers :D

page-change
Setsuka (fixed. still meh,but definitely closer,thanks to the pareo advice)
soulcalibur3.png

Selvaria Bles (from Valkyria Chronicles, human and Valkyria version. Ps: BEWBS!)
Human
soulcalibur2.png
soulcalibur7.png
soulcalibur5p.png

Valkyria
soulcalibur6.png
soulcalibur4.png

Three originals :D

Rutger (a dutch pirate/sea badass. Somebody that will like brawl with Cervantes :D In before "waa i don't like teh shoulder pads! U must remove", deal with it :D )
soulcalibur2i.png
soulcalibur1i.png

Nocte (A Goddess of the Night. Because even Gatsu sometimes fall into derp side... there are few things i dislike like see random numbers of herp derp Gods/Goddess in random CaS gallery. And now i made one. Fuck you Gatsu,fuck you)
soulcalibur10.png
soulcalibur5.png
soulcalibur4h.png
derp2.jpg

Takaroa (your average Maori uber badass. Nothing incredible characteristic, but a must do :D Oh,in the final version got the fangs necklace)
soulcalibur8.png
soulcalibur6.png

@ Gatsu :

Your creations are just incredible, man. Keep it up!

But more importantly, I do find your creation of Nocte the most wickedly evil design that I've ever seen on a villainess in my whole life! Seriously...!

And may I request for her formula, please? I'd like to adapt some elements of her own design into my some of own creations, if you don't mind....

Rutger also came to my attention, too. His shoulder pads do fit this guy (and his hook, too, I must add), no matter what anyone else might say. Bravo! ^.^

...Now that reminds of me. I'd like to impart you with an old saying that goes like this ~

"You can make a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."

It's something to think about the next time you go to creation mode, Gatsu. Later! :)

Hi Gatsu, I signed up on this board to just let you know how much I enjoy your creations. you are by far the best creator I have seen.

I as, as well as many of us die hard soul series fans want to create the best Bangoo possible, I have tried to do some digging of Native American culture in the year 1607. its hard to tell exactly one would look like since they thought photos stole their soul and the way white men painted them im sure was skewed.

but I dont believe blue jeans were invented till the early 1800. I in no way and trying to disrespect your fabulous creations I just want to see the most acurate creation. I have taken many cues from you Bangoo CAS and hopefully I can upload mine when its done.

Keep them coming. 'Nuff said. My least favorite of the 3 is the last one since it's not my style. But, the other two are just great.

1- Hi Gatsu, I signed up on this board to just let you know how much I enjoy your creations. you are by far the best creator I have seen.

2-but I dont believe blue jeans were invented till the early 1800. I in no way and trying to disrespect your fabulous creations I just want to see the most acurate creation.
1- Wow
Usually i put a "like" on every post,is my way to say "thanks" (at all: maybe sometimes it seem i ignore post but on reality i read and thanks every post in this thread,check your old ones :D), but specific sign MUST get specific thanks i suppose :D
Thanks, seriously, interest of peoples is what keep this gallery alive, i hope it can push people to escape from teh herp derp vortex (234 lil anime girl, gods/demons, black&red dark knight and so on :D ) and do some real chara design attempt

2- Honestly i did'nt considered specifically it as blue jeans, i just gived the color i feel fit better in the whole design... all other colors are soft/weak/brownish i put something that life up things a lil bit :D
Probably i got influenced by the color i use more for T.Hawk in SSf4
0.jpg
:D

1-But more importantly, I do find your creation of Nocte the most wickedly evil design that I've ever seen on a villainess in my whole life! Seriously...!
And may I request for her formula, please? I'd like to adapt some elements of her own design into my some of own creations, if you don't mind....

2- ...Now that reminds of me. I'd like to impart you with an old saying that goes like this ~
"You can make a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
1- Thanks dude,sadly yet erased.
But since i done it yesterday i still remember all,feel free to ask stuff :D
2- we don't have that one, but sound good. Perfect reply to random poster that whine about SCV CaS :D

@ Gatsu :

1.) If you could send me the whole details of Nocte's formula, or even at least some of the CaS parts used to create her by PM, I'd appreciate it, Gatsu. For example, were there stickers involved in addition to the patterns on her front dress (and I didn't mean the eye on her skin)?

2.) Ah, yes! Indeed, you're correct on that one since I've seen a lot of people getting quite disillusioned by the amount of items in this game's CaS. I thought that should also cheer up my fellow creators like you, DokuganRaiyu, Murasame and others who are constantly struggling to create their characters right. ^_^

I'm heavy under teh effect of this
keglevich_menta.jpg

But pretty sure the reply is: ribbons
Aside the eye sticker all others are ribbons
2 for arms, 1 for legs, 1 for the body. 4 in total
Arms ones placed with guide
gadgets used: bat wings x2, centurion crest
respect teh drunk gatsu :Df

@ Gatsu : If getting yourself drunk is all you really need to get some inspiration done, then more power to you! :)

But in all honesty, I don't recommend that to just anyone else, though.... ~_~

Thanks for the formula, Gatsu. I mean it. m(_ _)m

Splendid costumes Gatsu! Impressive Skills! =D

P.S. quando hai voglia fallo un bel 3P per il povero Astaroth =( lol

1- Splendid costumes Gatsu! Impressive Skills! =D

2- P.S. quando hai voglia fallo un bel 3P per il povero Astaroth =( lol
1- Thanks!
2-
challenge-accepted-1.png

Check next update :D
You don't like seeing god/goddesses in galleries? How come?

Is no more important, i done one.
Now i'm guilty too

Lil more serious reply: i take the whole CaS thing as a simple funny design(chara design in this case) exercise... gods/wannabe godlike stuff, specially if not etnic/historic/cultural based, is one of the things i try to avoid as possible.
Just see it as a creative process choice :D

Lil more serious reply: i take the whole CaS thing as a simple funny design(chara design in this case) exercise... gods/wannabe godlike stuff, specially if not etnic/historic/cultural based, is one of the things i try to avoid as possible. Just see it as a creative process choice :D

Ah ok, I see what you're saying. But making up your own ethnicity/culture is one of the perks of character design. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back