Getting Used To Things.

Brizzyyy

[09] Warrior
Hey, members. Im new on these forums and i wanted a sort of...community of SC Players :).
Ive been playing SC since SC 2 but i never really... i should say play for real. So i made this thread to ask more experienced players what are some things that a player like me who has played should learn. I got the basics, but other than that i dont know that much.

Thanks. ;]

Welcome, Brizzyyy, theres a general Q+A thread at the top of the forum, and you can feel free to ask whatever you want there, or PM or any of the mods if you don't feel comfortable with that. Enjoy your stay!

-Idle

First, I think a good question for you is, what do you consider "the basics"?

Do you know about safety/advantage/disadvantage? Throw breaks? Step G? Shaking stuns?

I know what throw breaks are. No Idea on anything else really. Basics To Me Are: Basic movement some simple combos, guard breakers, unblockables and guard impacts.

Are you on online in any form? XBL or PSN?
It might just be easier to show around in game rather than hitting you with a wall of text about frames and why they're so important.

My gamertag is also lasercakes. I won't be getting on any time soon tonight though, but I'll be glad to show you around the game if no one gets to it first.

More or less. He's the character that can really (and excuse my language) fuck your shit backwards. Other than that, I try not to yammer "Na-mu" a lot......although I'm gonna say it now. Na-mu...

LOL. Yea. Even though i dont play as him much ive always like him. He's like the only character who does awesome stuff like, clap his feet and turn his sword into a helicopter-blade.

... :O 11 Replies and 41 Views? :D Talk to me if you view the thread. I wont bite ;]....

EDIT: 68 people now. :( I wanna meet you guys

Hey there then :) Im not a very long-time 8wayrunner or anything but I have xbl and know what is considered "legit". I probably wont play that way but Ill play you on xbox if your game. :) gt= wildtazman67 and I also play Nightmare.

I have a long info post in the works for you, but I'm watching something right now. Check back in later!

-Idle

Back