Your girl cool with games?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • She plays video games

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
I made some compromises awhile back and it seems too be working for both of us. I was just curios if others had been or going thru the same.

All right. Ill give you some totally pro strats here.

My wife and came to an agreement that basically said. I play games on "X" day at "Y" time and such and such for kids and blah blah blah...

I assume ur agreement with your wife was simular. So from time to time, i will tell the wife "huny i dont wanna play sc tonight. How bout you and me catch some dinner?"

The look on her tace everytime i do that, is priceless. Then come the odd time that i wanna get some games in or i got a tourney match or i got to go do some offline casuals, its amuch much easier discussion. She almost hands me $20 and my stick and pushes me out the door.

Try it. You can thank me later.

when I talk with my girls about the videogames I play (like assassin's creed or soul calibur) they inmediately want to come to my house to play with me

Uhhh she had a problem with it alright. My girl is the glamour type. She always wants me to go shopping for shoes with her. IT TAKES FOREEEEEEEVEEEEERRRRR

Ok.. seriously though.. i'm convinced that the only good women are Lesbians, save for mothers and sisters. Most women should just stop being so fucking annoying.

No; I don't think it's cute when you think you are a gaming prodigy because you played pokemon yellow for like 60 hours. Don't try and giggle like you know anything besides the fucking PG bullshit nintendo shits out. And don't try to fucking flirt with me thinking that you are connecting to me on some sort of common ground, our only commonality is that we both like dick. Just because i don't dress like a fucking twink, doesn't not mean that I have any interest in your clingy-bleeding-overflowing tits- skanky vagina hodgepodge!! Go fuck some dumb COD drone freshman!!!

FUCK. STRAIGHT. WOMEN.*

*not literally.

Ok.. seriously though.. i'm convinced that the only good women are Lesbians, save for mothers and sisters. Most women should just stop being so fucking annoying.

No; I don't think it's cute when you think you are a gaming prodigy because you played pokemon yellow for like 60 hours. Don't try and giggle like you know anything besides the fucking PG bullshit nintendo shits out. And don't try to fucking flirt with me thinking that you are connecting to me on some sort of common ground, our only commonality is that we both like dick. Just because i don't dress like a fucking twink, doesn't not mean that I have any interest in your clingy-bleeding-overflowing tits- skanky vagina hodgepodge!! Go fuck some dumb COD drone freshman!!!

FUCK. STRAIGHT. WOMEN.*

*not literally.

Not to sound high and mighty, but if I was in your body, I'd totally become straight. Not ragequit and become gay if that's your sexual orientation haha.

I understand that sentiment, but certain ladies will always be annoying. You see if they're trying to be cute, then all it takes is some interest to put down the game and give them attention. Course I'm not into go easy on ladies so much, yet a pretty lady coming to play games to be cute? I'm gonna have to see if she's worth the time to go ask for some casual discussions over some lunch or so.

In other words, I'm gonna see what she about before I get back to the game. If she can keep me from the game for a bit because of something I like from her, then I guess it wouldn't hurt to get to know her even more.

Just my humble opinion.

if you were in my body, that'd mean we were having sex. Idt that's the definition of straight. :p

Somehow when I re-read that sentence of mine, it does seem like that. If Pocky Yoshi were to admire a man be it looks or personality, it'd be a simple mancrush and nothing more. However, Pocky Yoshi won't ragequit being a heterosexual. He just can't haha.

Somehow when I re-read that sentence of mine, it does seem like that. If Pocky Yoshi were to admire a man be it looks or personality, it'd be a simple mancrush and nothing more. However, Pocky Yoshi won't ragequit being a heterosexual. He just can't haha.

There is a layer of hell devoted to straight men who foster mancrushes/bromances with gay men. IT IS TORTURE!!!! I suppose the same could be said about relationships between gay men and straight women. As for ragequitting my sexuality.. um no. Im like a full 6 on the Kinsey..

The truth:

Wives and girlfriends hate video games like poison. Nothing, and I mean nothing can capture a man's attention for as long as a video game. Not even football. And women don't like competing for attention.

If they come to you asking for a compromise, the game is already over. Her endgame is the elimination of video games from your life. Don't let talk of compromise fool you.

And you should be especially suspicious if she suddenly gives up the video game argument and lets you do as you please. It means she has a new boyfriend.

But really, if you have a wife or a girlfriend that you actually want to spend time with, you should spend time with them instead of playing a video game. If you don't want to spend time with them, why the hell are you with them?

Face it, it's easy to get a dude to play games with you than a girl lol. Sadly, I lack experience and I'll just leave it at you made a choice to be gay. Either you hate certain girls that require attention, reproducing with them is annoying, they act all cute and stupid, a dramatic event forced you to hate the opposite sex, or whatever trivial reason. Bottom line, I don't consider gay men as men. Just ladies with a dick who ragequit on ladies because of whatever trivial reasons.

Bottom line? You weren't born to be gay. You chose to be gay. Therefore, Pocky Yoshi has less competition standing in the way when comes to ladies. If a gay man finds me attractive I'd be flattered. I might even have a stupid delusion that maybe girls will find me even more so. So you see, Pocky Yoshi does have some sort of use for gays after all. I'm no fan of shunning if you became interested in the dick however. I rather not make enemies out of silly preferences that baffle yet intrigue me.

Compromise is everything! :)

It's fine, as long as it goes something like this.

Wife: "You spend too much time on that god-damned video game."

Husband: "Yeah? Well I think you spend too much time scrapbooking."

Wife: "Those scrapbooks are gonna get passed down to our kids and they'll be (insert more bitching) but anyway they're way more important than that stupid-ass video game."

Husband: "How 'bout this. I spend X amount of time gaming, you spend X amount of time scrapbooking, and then on the weekend we'll do Y together/with the kids. Deal?"

Wife: "Deal."

But it rarely ever goes like that. :P

It's just the principle that when you're playing a video game your attention is completely focused on the game. If your wife or girlfriend are around while that's happening it just irritates the hell out of them.

Imagine the most annoying sound in the world and only you can hear it, and it seems to be constantly repeating the phrase "This motherfucker isn't paying attention to me."

Well I don't hear a fuggin thang when playing video games lol. Just get so immersed into the game that shit goes in 1 ear and out the other.

Back