Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to Namuskull, Dani_Hungerford, Tdcone and other people I faced.

BGs to MrRavalda(Can't quite remember the name right now.) for Lag Ivying me and then RQing when I pick Asta and get 3 ROs in a row...

Niz nice lag super bowl lastnight...

I needed those points you laggy bastard! LoL Oh well Ill get them another time, Cass is Free!

Reactions: Niz
Had a great night of fighting last night

GGs to: Cass is Better (Niz) them were laggy matches but pretty fuckin fun. I need more cass practice! you have a different style thats cool as fuck, I was trying to pick up on

Wonton Rouge: That appy is fuckin beast!!

Zombiebear: Ummmm yeah

HRD

Reactions: Niz
GGs to Namuskull, Dani_Hungerford, Tdcone and other people I faced.

BGs to MrRavalda(Can't quite remember the name right now.) for Lag Ivying me and then RQing when I pick Asta and get 3 ROs in a row...

Yeah, GGs to you three too. But seriously fuck me. And now, fuck Ivy. That bitch always give me trouble.
I think I'm gonna go cry in the corner and seek anti-Ivy help in the Yoshi thread sometime. Lol Q.Q

GG's to: VortexR18, Damn, you played a hella agressive Astaroth, had me guarding all day. xDimmak(Crimson): Your knowledge on Soul Cal is inspiring & thanks for the step-guarding help! KounterMaze: Taki Beast

Good games xeph. Pulling iGDR off ch 11B made me feel decent about my soul caliber skills. but deep down I know youre just a lag hitting throw spammer who grabs random.

GGs to NDK and HRD on the xbox side of the game. NDK you better be lucky I don't use 3A+K online otherwise shit would have been a lot worse for you. HRD good games, Maxi mirror matches are weird lol.

Double post because I can't edit from my phone. pretty on games to k_g-j. if you've seen the Hatemail thread you might find these 2posts funny.

Xeph doesn't care about online really. If he throw slammed you it was just to screw around. He grabbed me a lot to but our matches were in good fin and if I were a better player i would've just step 2g.

GGs to NDK and HRD on the xbox side of the game. NDK you better be lucky I don't use 3A+K online otherwise shit would have been a lot worse for you. HRD good games, Maxi mirror matches are weird lol.

Im just happy I finally got to play "the legend". 3A+K online is genius....against NDK. Hope your around more Krazie, that was hella fun!!

HRD
sc2maxi1.gif

Yeah well u get to trade 3A+K for 1K frame traps lol

Xeph doesn't care about online really. If he throw slammed you it was just to screw around. He grabbed me a lot to but our matches were in good fin and if I were a better player i would've just step 2g.
Actually, no, when I grab that's me, grabbing and anyone who complains about grabs shouldn't be playing SCIV in the first place. I'm sorry, KGore that you don't know how to throw break and that I'm not only grabbing you with A grabs.

Anyways, yeah, Good games Seph.

Xeph you got a lot of haters lol the funny thing is that they are all from the online world xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back