Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to:

Enkindu: Your voldo is pretty solid. I can see that the lag between us is getting to you though, so I hope to become an offline player sooner than later lol.

Trolt: Finally a good Raph to practice on, and we have consistent 5 bars!

BGs to:

WASHINGTON5: for RQing after getting punished time and time again by Sophie...and not to mention the insane amount of lag lows used..

That's what I thought about you, till we played. I haven't looked at NorCal the same since. :p

Shiiiiieeeeeeeetttt!!! Don't group NorCal up in one bunch like we all get raped offline or something. You keep this up and I might post up those vids of you vs Hajime from the time you came down here lol.

Also, ggs to Koompbala. I was playing under my brother's account on xbox live and the second I saw your name I told my brother 'watch, after this match he's gonna send me a message asking what my main account name is'. You made me look like a soothsayer, lol.

I was hoping to see some more of you xbox folks on there but it was just miles and miles of scrubby disconnectors, rage quitters and kickers. PSN > Xbox live.

Shiiiiieeeeeeeetttt!!! Don't group NorCal up all in one bunch like we all get raped offline or something. You keep this up and I might post up those vids of you vs Hajime from the time you came down here lol.
Please do! Then some Hates VS Xeph next.
But you're right; NDK is so bad we have to let him in his own group of suckiness. Sorry NDK.

Please do! Then some Hates VS Xeph next.
But you're right; NDK is so bad we have to let him in his own group of suckiness. Sorry NDK.

Nah, I'd only post you vs Hajime to make you look bad :)

And leave NDK alone, he's the king of online. He doesn't have to worry about not being able to block Maxi 3A+K there because he can just exclaim 'lag tactics!'.

I played some calibur these last couple of days, so GG to:
Kvalsternacka, Yamaraja, VonCoso, le-reillonais, Ktuchk and Sprudling. lolgames to BlackRoseVale:D

I might've forgotten someone, but you know who you are:)

ggs to namuskull, draconoir, and others.

bgs to blackrosevale for rage quiting and saying i whore 66B+K when it was only used in frame traps and in combos. scrubs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back