Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to Biohazardblood.....always fun!!

and to lolo....who snuck up on me and kicked my ass with X. I couldnt fuckin figure out how the hell you had such great maxi defense. I couldnt get away with shit!! GGs

HRD:sc2maxi1:

You're joking right?? Please tell me you're being sarcastic??? If not then.....do you realize who lolo's buddy and sparring partner is??? There's not a Maxi trick in the world you could get away with against him.

oh trust me I know who lolo's sparring partner is. But I didnt know who he was till a couple rounds into it. He had me to just pokes and small combo attempts. 33A, 3K, and lots of 1B lol

where is Fwhorang. that guy is one of my maxi idles!!

HRD
sc2maxi2.gif

GGs to Deathinmyeyes, bowldon, and Xephukai.

Sorry for sticking with my main most of the time, I mess around with random too much and now I want to further develop my sophie. I still couldn't touch Xeph's Asteroth, dude's a monster. Bit of a jerk though (me too). All in good fun though.

Be sure to tell everyone how great offline is and how bad online and everyone who plays it is on your XBL profile. It is tradition after all.

U get your ass handed to you by maxi!!!??? Details, I want details....vids or it DIDNT happen!!

HRD:sc2maxi1:

I'm not lying! I was unable to record though. :/

We played 24 matches and it ended 23-1 my favor. But Rek hadn't played forever and he had to use pad because his stick is being repaired atm.

Reactions: HRD
I'm not lying! I was unable to record though. :/

We played 24 matches and it ended 23-1 my favor. But Rek hadn't played forever and he had to use pad because his stick is being repaired atm.

When you lost that one round did you rage quit by running out of the room? XD I plan to real life rage quit one day.

Im not on PSn....You prolly played uber1337_Dave. For sure one of the maxi greats, but unfortunatly (for me), not the same guy

HRD
sc2maxi2.gif

I plan to real life rage quit one day.

Hahahahahaha. BelovedChild did this.

After the first FL gathering, we all went back to Corrondo's motel room he had rented.

Anyways, BC and Corrondo were playing, and Corrondo would constantly try to hit BC with 214A. Every time, though, BC would just 4B under it.

Well, one time, BC fucked up and pressed 4B at the wrong time... and got slapped in the face by DC A. The guy just jumped up, tossed the controller on the bed, and plopped down in a chair and said "I'm done." He didn't play again for the rest of the night.

lol surprisingly I didn't rage this time. When you're offline there's no need to!

Were you fucking up imputs offline because of the earlier buffering needed for online play? NDK does that all the time when he plays me offline, Kilik WS B into 6B instead of 66B because he's doing everything early lol. And you need to play Rekano in SC3 for it to be a fair match, since Maxi was way better in that game and he hasn't played in hella long. That would be about even lol.

Reactions: HRD
Were you fucking up imputs offline because of the earlier buffering needed for online play? NDK does that all the time when he plays me offline, Kilik WS B into 6B instead of 66B because he's doing everything early lol. And you need to play Rekano in SC3 for it to be a fair match, since Maxi was way better in that game and he hasn't played in hella long. That would be about even lol.

Yeah, I was fucking up all kinds of inputs. I found myself not able to do even the simplest combos. It got better towards the end though.

And yeah, I'm sure Rek would have destroyed me had we played SC3. We might do the next time though.

Another set of GGs to bubbles, always fun to play.

-EDit- what was that scrub saying? I just whiff punished and stepped because ue was using a really slow low with killik and i didnt feel like running into onlinemix ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back