Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORD. I just sent an invite. even though i don't play this game too much on XBL. the XB D Pad is HORRIBLE. but i'd love to get a few games in there!

Im at work right now... but soon as I get off we can play if your around... Im playing with a new stick so my dpad isnt that good either! ( Still getting used to how sensitive it is ) so we in the same boat... I'll look for you when I get home~

I got work tonight from 5pm-11pm. how late are you up? I'm down to play when I'm off work. I found NamuSkull too. should be fun.

I got work tonight from 5pm-11pm. how late are you up? I'm down to play when I'm off work. I found NamuSkull too. should be fun.

Im up till like 4 in the morning on weekends... LoL or whenever the gameplay dies down... So just hit me up... I'll be around ~ and sweet a yoshi room :) Ill get wonton rogue in too... hes been wanting to play with me some more hes a reallly good original yoshi...

Edgemaster is still around huh? Hes pretty decent.

@Rayikin...Ima try and get on when I get home from work. Ill clear a few people off my list and invite ya. Lets see how good that yoshi is on the xbox d-pad....hahahaha. Thats why I play in the analog stick.....hehehehe. I also use left trigger to block, but you didnt ask for my life story did you, oh well maybe some other time

HRD
sc2maxi1.gif

GGs to Signia, I always get whoopped, man that's some solid Sophitia yo, oh and really bad games to luff -__- you degraded yourself you puny mortal

Most of PSN? Maybe. I've been impressed by a lot of players on PSN, especially KrazieCD, Xephukai, Bubbles, Dani_Hungerford, and Ridley (whooped? nahh). Definitely stronger competition than XBL before my xbox broke a couple months ago, especially since NFK and babalook were barely ever online.

oh and karl_34 and DeathInMyEyes are pretty good too

yeah I enjoy our games, maxi vs sophie is such a hard match up its good training

Signia has some anti-maxi offline training. Hes gonna get more here real soon? Tell em signia, tell em how I whooped ur ass!! LOL

OK OK maybe I didnt whoop his ass but gave him a run for his money for shizzle...I like to think so at least.

Signia is beast...hes the "koompala" of PSN!

HRD

GGs to Rayikin, Edgemaster7000, werewolf rick, and melodicdeath.
Also ggs to whoever I happen to forget.

Signia has some anti-maxi offline training. Hes gonna get more here real soon? Tell em signia, tell em how I whooped ur ass!! LOL

OK OK maybe I didnt whoop his ass but gave him a run for his money for shizzle...I like to think so at least.

Signia is beast...hes the "koompala" of PSN!

HRD

Bubbles and KCD make me think I don't know the matchup at all...

Though it's not like I'll be able to do stuff like fuzzy guarding and GIing the second hit of 44AB online.

koompala sucks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back