Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i LOVE ur sig Tef. haha its cool cuz your quotes call people out on reasons they lose.. for EVERYONE to see. too bad we couldn't FT10 before i left T_T

I actually got a good taste of offline (Thanks to my older busy bro. He finally decides to fight me seriously).
It tastes so good to guard impact and step. Online (especially when it lags).....well I give up on those. Too lazy ^-^"
Offline exposed what worked for me and what did not!!! I know I sound like a toddler, but I'm hyped to play in tourneys one day. Oh I wish I were in a city that has many offline players near me. We would definitely get along. Sorry for the wall of text.

Edit: Wherefore art thou, Nemesis-Kanden? I wish to fight ya. Online or offline.

GGs chaos1X, anitalife, and NDK

NDK i was mostly kidding about kilik, but he really is the thing I hate most about SC4 =P

chaos1X- I like the challenge but I can only withstand so much online abuse

Next time we fight I will have more mind games for you Bubbles...

You get a cookie for breaking like 10 Throws in a row. I mean I do just A grabs, you break them all, I switch to just B grabs you break those, mix it up still you break them...sick stuff.

Come on Bubbles you know that was all rage! GGs though and also GGs to the XBL crew Babalook, IMT and Ghostman. I'll have to dig around for my old mic. Also for some reason I always get 236B on accident with Kilik, frustrating but oh well

GGs;
SC2AI, Deathinmyeyes
and to panda-
why do you always leave, or close down your room when it's my turn to fight you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back