Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
arcanis8787, umbrella spam with Sets and 1A with Sophie. i luv it, good times.

good games to AceFrost/AIRLYNE as well. nothing but 1A with Tira and 2A+K with Kilik. lulz.
i should stop playing online completely.

GGs to:
Freaky-styley- hope we get to play offline soon. I think we established who is the better player(you)

mikosu-glad to help you de-rust

enkindu-solid as ever

Havent had a session that good for as long as I can remember

GGs to:
Freaky-styley- hope we get to play offline soon. I think we established who is the better player(you)

mikosu-glad to help you de-rust

enkindu-solid as ever

Havent had a session that good for as long as I can remember

ah, Bubs got his PS3 working? I want some games please! also, I want my friend to see a beast of a Jin= you should fight him via BB.

ah, Bubs got his PS3 working? I want some games please! also, I want my friend to see a beast of a Jin= you should fight him via BB.

Ewwwwwwwwww........ and im borrowing this one

also if I decide to play BB ever again im going to just 2A spam for lulz

ragna 2AA 3c 6C JC J.C Air throw melty blue FTW

Bubs , mikosu told me that you were supposed to take me as your apprentice

AnitaLife , of course, doesn't need a master

ggs to solid gakel juece yesterday ZidaneFC=bullrush duh Deathinmyeyes or rather, some other guy I forget.

ggs to Arcadia, Bubbletea, ZidaneFC and others that i have forgot.

I might just start taking this game seriously, but it'll take alot of convincing..

GGs to solid gakel GK and Kingace those were some pretty fun matches. My zas got no wins while my raph and vader kept me alive.

GGs to Xephukai, and Nemesis-Kanden

For once I had a NM mirror match that wasn't just about who was most aggressive ^^

yep GGs to karl, enkindu and NDK. too bad my wrists are so bad. had a fun time but in the end they were ON FIRE. i wanna play more often :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back