Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used taki against solid's X and whored out bombs like no fuckin tomorrow and still lost. -_-

Now try beating him without bombs, that stuff is hard as hell. But Taki can punish X's 3B's, FC 3B's

Well Tan if that's the case then I want to play him drunk as hell, I just don't want excuses as possible, and I'll try to stay away from them too

GG's to xeph had some fun playing MW2 with our shitty team that kept abandoning us lol when we were fucking winning.

ggs to angela_reign, krayziecd even though it was brief and some random scrubs.

random scrubs are the best type of scrubs

ggs to lefthandlead
lol u got hit with an unlockable lololol
bgs to...idk i forgot her name
i got asurad out the ring becuz i tried to attack after kilik 3bb

ugh

i wouldnt hav cared as much if it wasnt by a CaS of the Green Goblin
for some reason that made me rage harder

nothing says welcome back to online like getting rungout for trying to punish

Whats wrong with that? :)

[youtube=look at 3:56 and what I respond with, NDK]0kg8kJN5PfA[/youtube]

Sure I only punished with 6A but the point is, that move is unsafe. That's what badass99 was complaining about. Unless he did a move that was too slow to punish it.....

GGs to Rayikin and AnitaLife. It was fun.
Rayikin, I like that 8K ring-out you did with Yoshi. How does it work? Tell me in Soul Arena and/or PMs.
Anita, nice Mi-na mirrors. I should improve on my Mi-na.

Rayikin, I like that 8K ring-out you did with Yoshi. How does it work? Tell me in Soul Arena and/or PMs.

Hajime has done that ring out so many times on me it's not even funny. You're talking about the one where he somehow lands 1K (I think that's the notation, where he tech crouches and does a really high launcher kick) and then he 8Ks you behind him and you go flying in mid air and if the ring edge is anywhere near you go flying off of it?

[youtube=look at 3:56 and what I respond with, NDK]0kg8kJN5PfA[/youtube]

Sure I only punished with 6A but the point is, that move is unsafe. That's what badass99 was complaining about. Unless he did a move that was too slow to punish it.....

No ducking punishment of Maxi's 66A :(. Commentary funny as hell, I love the noise talk! Nate, come on nate!

I fuckin' WISH I was able to make it to Dev, if only to meet Krayzie and a lot of you guys. XD

Hajime has done that ring out so many times on me it's not even funny. You're talking about the one where he somehow lands 1K (I think that's the notation, where he tech crouches and does a really high launcher kick) and then he 8Ks you behind him and you go flying in mid air and if the ring edge is anywhere near you go flying off of it?

yes sir! that's the one. I like using it post GI or when i predict a throw coming. it's easier to bust out offline. but still fun to mix things up with all of yoshi's WTFness. hah send me an invite Krazyie, it's been a minute. I need a good ass beating. I'll be in the bay soon where i hope to meet up with more yayarea peeps. hollathchoboy!

BG to me yesterday for getting pissed off at online grabs. I see the grab coming and I cant break them for shit I got hit with grabs I know I broke but I forget that I need to mash the fuck out of my buttons to get away. Playing in a hot ass house with no AC and not being able to find my shorts added to the frustration...........

But uhh GG to xeph and lobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back