Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAGs to Karl, Enk, Silentwall, Angry Vader Guy, gakel86, my350z, 1bello, and nejihuga (I was in a good mood).

Shoutout to JUVENILE for getting your ass kicked off my friend list, after being on there for a long ass time, knowing what lag tactics are, and yet doing them anyway. Sad to see you go, but I don't play that shit son.

GGS TO THE BEST:
badass99 (^-^)- nice talim ridiculous close matches
ARCADIA THE POCKY YOSHI-awesome fghts u an badass were great, but the fun started after SC for some LBP!
OOFMATIC-sick,twisted,and outrageous matches GGS my friend .
Nightstar_ace-CF MAGNET!!! lol great matches ur very crafty my friend ^.^
LUCK_MEGGIDO_X - O_o GGS mister SHINBREAKER! ur buying me a new pair of shins i had 30 fractures,but il pay 4 ur broken knees ^.^.
BEENEWENEES- GGS nice,quick asta an VERY weird yoshi.
aday-to-remember-LOL i was kicked 4 using vader on ur friend .
SLAYER-HERMIT SIEG impressive .
karl_34-even tho OOF took over an we never played T_T.
and anyone i fought tht entertained me =)

GGs all around

Suirad - I always think its a treat to fight you

beenewenees - I'm glad I decided to join your room it was amazing. very interesting yoshi .

GGs to everyone else I played and thanks for putting up with my BB spam

GAGs to Karl, Enk, Silentwall, Angry Vader Guy, gakel86, my350z, 1bello, and nejihuga (I was in a good mood).

Shoutout to JUVENILE for getting your ass kicked off my friend list, after being on there for a long ass time, knowing what lag tactics are, and yet doing them anyway. Sad to see you go, but I don't play that shit son.

What lag tactics was he using?

GGs RING!!!!
You re so strong!!! You re the best Ivy of my psn friend!!! Yeah, Scud too!!! Please, give me your power and your knowledge, my master!!!

See you later!!!

Oh, I didn't know that you're here on 8WR. Yeah, GGs. We will play more later, hopefully your baby won't interrupt us next time haha.

Also GGs to Malek and Robdom yesterday!

GGs to Tan, Arcadia, BeneeWeenees, SlayerX, and anyone else i playezzz

Yo Arcadia, tan, sorry i had to leave so early, I had business to tend to, but tan u mad homo son, lol

o_O

GGs to everyone! My apologies if I ever booted anyone. It's usually because I don't know you and I want to invite someone I know.

Your Vader goes on a rampage killing spree if it loses....To which I reply damn we just got beaten shitless.

CD, I have known Juvenile for a long ass time, but that new buddy of his Nemesisx got him messing around with lag tactics. In any case it wasn't something I did lightly, but I just felt it was pointless to have him on there if that's how he was gonna play onwards. I played him as long as I could but I wasn't having any fun, and got pissed off, asked him if knew what lag tactics were, got his response, told him ggs...and deleted his ID.

GGs to UCHIHAKILLER and marcus-ware-5-.

UCHIHAKILLER - You don't seem like an ass to me anymore since you haven't called me a "fat canadian" in a while. lol. So for now you're cool in my books. I'll try to overlook the fact that you abide by imaginary rules on having to play a certain way (no ringouts etc), so I'll try not to consider you a scrub anymore :P. After playing you a bit more I can tell you have some good mind games. When we fight Vader vs Vader it's interesting because it's like offline Vader vs online Vader. I tend to play him just like I would offline, and your Vader plays like it has never been used offline before. Lots of 1BA abuse which wouldn't work well offline, not to mention constant attacking at disadvantage. Good Vader none the less. You have potential to become the best *online* Vader, with your 1BA heavy style, but you'll never be the MASTER VADER. You can only become that offline. ;)

marcus-ware-5- - You have given my Vader some of the toughest fights online because of how well your anti-Vader game is. Very solid defense and fairly consistent ducking of 1BA with lots of anticipation + good reaction on a 4 bar connection is very impressive. For a good player such as yourself I find it odd that you always choose the cage stage, since Nightmare is an excellent ring out character.

GGs to UCHIHAKILLER and marcus-ware-5-.

UCHIHAKILLER - You don't seem like an ass to me anymore since you haven't called me a "fat canadian" in a while. lol. So for now you're cool in my books. I'll try to overlook the fact that you abide by imaginary rules on having to play a certain way (no ringouts etc), so I'll try not to consider you a scrub anymore :P. After playing you a bit more I can tell you have some good mind games. When we fight Vader vs Vader it's interesting because it's like offline Vader vs online Vader. I tend to play him just like I would offline, and your Vader plays like it has never been used offline before. Lots of 1BA abuse which wouldn't work well offline, not to mention constant attacking at disadvantage. Good Vader none the less. You have potential to become the best *online* Vader, with your 1BA heavy style, but you'll never be the MASTER VADER. You can only become that offline. ;)

marcus-ware-5- - You have given my Vader some of the toughest fights online because of how well your anti-Vader game is. Very solid defense and fairly consistent ducking of 1BA with lots of anticipation + good reaction on a 4 bar connection is very impressive. For a good player such as yourself I find it odd that you always choose the cage stage, since Nightmare is an excellent ring out character.

You used to do that to me all the time.

You used to do that to me all the time.
Used to. When I first started learning Vader, which happened to be mainly online, I'm sure it was a much bigger part of my game. But once I took him offline I adjusted my style to better myself with him. Now I don't revolve my game around heavy 1BA abuse, since it obviously won't work well offline.

GGs to bubbles, nejihyuga4real, and SolidATLien.
@badass99 thanks for the MVC2 fights.
Pleasure fighting you all. Oh and sorry for the sudden leave Solid and Neji.

i got 5-0 in a ft5 against noface last night the score it ft5 wins is now 2-3 his favor i need another win nooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back