Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good games Loaded Meatshot. Better connection tonight (though Scotland to Colorado's still not the best)

Maxi's fairly complex, so learning him'll take some time compared to Yun...

ggs to you also, but like I told you, the next time we face imma bust yo ass real bad if you keep up playing the way you did. Even with our coast to coast connection I'll still be able to fuck you up for attacking at disadvantage all day like you did in that one match that you won. I still can't believe you were fighting like that, but hey, our next session I'll make you learn the hard way.

As for Mr. 11A pro tatasoul, I don't worry about him and his tactics. I actually like playing against him, despite his barrage of lag lows with every character he uses. He is good throw breaking and pattern recognizing practice. The only character he gives me problems with is Algol and that's because I'm still just not good at fighting against the bubble shield, let alone the 11As and the lag throwing off timing the GIs against those double bubbles. It's the same reason I keep playing against Chaos1x, even though he uses lows all day and I don't. Once I can be effective against the bubble shield, I'll be happy.

true tht would make everyone happy also yeh fighting 1a is good practice which is why im quick to offer a "1A OFF" basically the person to win abusing all sortsa lagtacs and to build up some resistance. Best thing iv learned about the gol is to take him up close because most try to bubble but his frames will generally lose out and u can just turtle then close in for a good 60 dmg each time. However there are some who catch on and tend to start A+K'ing then spacing, but its more of a turtle/selective aggression tactic. I need more bubble shield to build up resistance. btw, il be learning some stuff from chaos over the while im training my algol so it'l be good to fight you with better tactical knowledge, and this way i can bubble shield you all day ! =D if it would help bro.

Ring, your Ivy is fucking hot !! I become crazy when I fight you. But it's fucking good to play with you. I repeat what I said on PSN, we should to play together more often.

I will burst the bubbs of your Ivy next time !!!!

Big GG for you Sprudling, even if your Xiang is bad...

Nanchatte XD !!! Veery good Xiang, but you should be carefull on your patterns. :) . Your over skilled yoshi really need a B+K button, he will be better after that.

Rtd ? He play on PSN ? O_O Need some fight :D

GGs to Bubbles, Mikosu, Genver, and Tanhausser

fuckin great games too kurrisu. u are teh masta ^_^

GGs to Akbaalia, kenhowe, RTD, IamTuKK, and NOVASTAR..... Nova hasnt been on in ages surprised he still plays as good.

TuKK are you by any chance top kilik on XBL? You style is similar to the top Kilik's on PSN and you gave RTD a run for his money.

Kenhowe still with the lag lows :/ but still GGs nonetheless.

Akbaalia my old buddy from when I first started SCIV and played on special I used to say to him, "Wow man your fuckin Good!"

I refuse to believe that Tukk's Kilik gave RTD any sort of trouble.

I REFUSE.

RTD, ARE YOU READING THIS? DEFEND YOUR HONOR.

I refuse to believe that Tukk's Kilik gave RTD any sort of trouble.

I REFUSE.

RTD, ARE YOU READING THIS? DEFEND YOUR HONOR.

Ummm yea I beat him 2-0 when I used kilik vs his hilde, then he sent me a FR.. U sayin my kilik is trash? Have I never beat u with kilik?

good games to vivoco88, shinjiuhara, Sol-Ger, SKTBJ,& Long_Grange i never knew he was riotmaka until today. lol

Hey, anyone want to have an online match vs me?

Oh, and a few good matches I have had are with stuckntree, a awesome mi-na player, and A RANDOM FURRIE, great nightmare player.

GGs legendary rdm, Tukk3, krazysyko, gazerock, and anyone else I may have crossed blades with on 360.

Good games to Becky, Thermidor, Moldred, CNP, erm, thats all I can think of in the last couple days. Yep, all Xbox peeps.

Good games to Becky, Thermidor, Moldred, CNP, erm, thats all I can think of in the last couple days. Yep, all Xbox peeps.

D; you totally didnt say ggs to me enk! haha there werent any good games any way all i did was die xD ggs man thanks for handin my ass to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back