Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggs enkindu you're a great teacher and i hope you can still help me more

ggs also to lobo, stydercm, and whoever else. sorry if i forgot your name, that just means i don't like you j/k

I'm glad I could be of some use to you. I'm here if you need anything.

GG's to GK yesterday and anyone else I fought recently.

Looks like I still beat you in the high five category. 2 high fives for me now with the last match we had last night lol

GGs to Trace_afj, Timejoke, Moris and everyone i´ve played today that wasn´t lagabusing like mofos.
also GGs to Kamaika and the rest of the european gang!

GGs to SC2AI. I had a lot of fun fighting you today. And even ggs to JoyDivisionMeOrU with his unorthodox low spamming :)

Astaroth is just a bully, I picked him because I wanted to have some fun pushing you around and anyone who joined, but you fought me back pretty damn well. I gonna say my young brother and I were laughing our asses off everytime I would catching you with 3A+G_B+G. Only reason I use that after knock down is to close the gap between me and my opponent, but some how I caught you a couple times crouching, or where you teching...either way I was laughing hard...ggs.

GGs Franman. I was about to message you saying I was signing off then you left. But hit me up whenever.

GG's to Lobo, dude it is always a pleasure fighting you, I can't wait to see how our offline fights gonna work, but I want to play you sober on our FT10, if that makes you play better.

GG's to Xeph and rainbowfrutylove since they where the only other peoples I enjoyed playing, even if they are bitches.

Bad game to a certain Taki player by the name of Kenhowe for complaining everytime he loses and then when he finally wins decides to overkill. Also complaining about online set ups when he spams 1BA > hover like there's no tomorrow.

GG's to Lobo, dude it is always a pleasure fighting you, I can't wait to see how our offline fights gonna work, but I want to play you sober on our FT10, if that makes you play better.

GG's to Xeph and rainbowfrutylove since they where the only other peoples I enjoyed playing, even if they are bitches.

Bad game to a certain Taki player by the name of Kenhowe for complaining everytime he loses and then when he finally wins decides to overkill. Also complaining about online set ups when he spams 1BA > hover like there's no tomorrow.

yo Shogun, i hate to rain on your parade and i hope it doesn't disappoint you, but Lobo is good BECAUSE he gets drunk and plays calibur. Yup, as stated by he himself....He's better when he's physically and mentally (temporarily) impaired looool. Ha though I've really only played him wasted and it's been ggs.

GGs to karl, brown twin, Solid, and any other scrubs that joined my room.

I used taki against solid's X and whored out bombs like no fuckin tomorrow and still lost. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back