Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things:

1) Before SC5 comes, I want to challenge and destroy everyone on my list who still play SC4 and with whom I can connect.
2) Bubbles, add me on PSN pls.

You really think you can have your way with me the same you had with Keysona? Dream on, bitch! ohwai..Keysona is 10 times better than meXD

In other news, I finally got my Mitsu mirrors with Dranakal (I dont know if Tsubby encouraged him or not). But I was torn apart by the grandmaster himself, GG! Also GG to Egliptor, Nyarl, Bushy, Sinistran, Maidros and Yammy:)

Before SC5 comes, I want to challenge and destroy everyone on my list who still play SC4 and with whom I can connect.
Because you fear that Ivy online superiority is over in SCV? How does it make you feel? =)

I wonder who's going to be top tier this time...

GGs to optymuss. Some really fin matches. Its so nice to play with other west coast peeps!!

BGs to invinciblebully81 who every taki bomb and every algol bubble spam trick he could try and still couldnt win.

HRD

GGs to you too! It was nice to have a 5 bar.

GGs enk. Fun lag matches.

GG the other days, pretty epic lagmatches. To Ring for consistently JU'ing mitsu 2kb ONLINE, Bushy, Darkslayer for his elaborate lagtactics (it was for the lulz), Yamaraja, Egliptor, Dranakal for beating Ring with Mitsu (did'nt see that coming), and Tsubasa ofcource. All in all - a pretty epic evening/night:)

I finally got to play Blkrabbit today - disappointing, lol. He blamed me beating him 5-0 was unfair because A+B A+K is apparently a lag tactic and hard to block.

GGs to WuHt yesterday. That was a nice long session with a good 5 bars. Did I mention you play a really good Nightmare? lol

Edit: Also GGs to D_T_M. Probably the best NM I've played yet. :p

GGs today to xxxNOVASTRxxx (think thats pretty close)

And to MadMaxi47....i usually hate maxi mirrors. But with few people they are fuckin fun. GGs yo. I dont even know if he is a member here???

HRD

i told you madmaxi was the only decent maxi on ps3. All the others are just newbs but now there are 2 good ones. Although I do beat him with tira somtimes which was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back