Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus RELOADED

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
Oops! I forgot to add the RELOADED to the title... How do I edit the title? I clicked on the edit button on the bottom of my initial post but I can't change the title... -_-'

Why the heck is there even a survey about whether or not this is a good idea? Off course this is a good idea, about time Arc released a new GG instead of dilly dallying with BlazBlue.

I put the survey in for the jokes... I'm sure this game will be good, but I hope is doesn't become "Blazblue" watered down. I just hope they make slashbacks a bit easier, maybe we will see them happen a bit more if they do that...

Why the heck is there even a survey about whether or not this is a good idea? Off course this is a good idea, about time Arc released a new GG instead of dilly dallying with BlazBlue.

Damn. Straight. Blazblue is good, but they shouldn't neglect what brought them fame in the first place. If you don't know what I mean, re-read the thread's name again.

Oh well if Animefreak says so BB must be better.

I really loved GG. Enough that I bought three different versions of the game on three different systems. That said, I think some people put the game up on a pedestal. For them BB will never be "good enough" simply by virtue of not being GG. Anyhow, I think it's great there's a "new" release coming for GG, don't get me wrong, but I'm gonna have trouble getting hyped for anything less than a full sequel.

Reactions: LP
Back