Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
For Mother Russia...

600full-krystal-boyd.jpg

600full-krystal-boyd.jpg

Uhh..in doing "research" for this thread (LOL!) I typed into Google "Fetish Model" and she kinda stood out to me. :) I've made countless gifs of her since then. My last avatar made somebody at the top a bit nervous about advertisers (selling bibles?) so I went back to this one. It didn't get any complaints last time I used it so...hopefully it's still okay now.

LOL! That's just the tip of the iceberg of what I had lined up for my avatar rotation. Now I'll never be able to use them. Bawls!
Those are some sweet gifs. Also, is the name of the girl in your avatar Saffron Taylor?

Please stop. I cant take it anymore. My nuts are but shrivled rasins, I havent been to my toolbox in days cause Im constantly in the bathroom jerkin it. i cant get any work done. Yall are killing me.

but bless you.....
Oh, HRD. What would we do without you?

So, my wife is home bored today and Googled "JWDINKC". Turns out a lot of my posts in this thread still show up under that name. Shitballs.

LOL ooohhhhh shit. Now you be fucked!!

Id like to thank you on that wonderful advice about church the other day. My prayers were answered and because of you I have found a cure for cancer. If it wernt for your inspirational words of wisdon and pics of hot sluts, Id be in big trouble!

Thanx JDub. You are an inspiration to us all.

This is the best Jesus website EVER!!!

Back