Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
ugh cosplay, what a waste of perfectly good females......

Most guys are nerdier than their girls. This is evidenced by the fact most men retain some immaturity. At least in this instance you'd be "the cool one."

As for hawt girls:

Olivia Wilde.

You can see her in house now and in tron 2.0 in the near future.

wilde2.jpg

nerble%20-%20olivia%20wilde%2016.jpg

0000037836_20070215165206.jpg

olivia-wilde-fetish-07-20080119.jpg

olivia_wilde_image_6_.jpg

Most guys are nerdier than their girls. This is evidenced by the fact most men retain some immaturity. At least in this instance you'd be "the cool one."

As for hawt girls:

Olivia Wilde.

You can see her in house now and in tron 2.0 in the near future.

wilde2.jpg
That's Olivia Cockburn to you, sir.

Olivia is aiight, but Chiaki is more my type, especially when she was in Battle Royale. And Kumiko Koda would so get it.

Moar hawtness.

megan_fox_stills_hot_2.jpg

20090827-kelly-brook-bikini-6.jpg

Anyway, aaaayyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuusssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzi-q-03.jpg

What the hell happened to her ass? I've been on board with you till now, that one's all you man lol.

........nah I'd probably hit it. Better than some frail bony asian chick.

slant eyed chicks with bruises on thier ass and legs, is straight white trash fantasy. GAWD DAMN, Im getting yella fevah

Selling bourbon biscuits for 49p a pack?

That's ASDA Price.

Selling pathetic rape claim stories to the Sun?

That's Katie Price.

meh... (*sarcasticlly*) we're males so we are suppose to think with our dicks....

believe me or not, i don't really know who Katie Price is... i only knew it's her because of the name in one of the pic... can't remember where i got the pics from either.

meh... (*sarcasticlly*) we're males so we are suppose to think with our dicks....

believe me or not, i don't really know who Katie Price is... i only knew it's her because of the name in one of the pic... can't remember where i got the pics from either.

O.o *scratches head* boys......

Back