Hello 8WAYRUN!

Zed756

[08] Mercenary
So here I am, I'm not what you can call a Hardcore fighting gamer but I freakin' love them.

I started playing them with the Tekken serie and later SoulCalibur 2 which was a big fun... But back then I wasn't looking for a High gameplay or something like that but for the cool characters and that kind of stuff.
I was pretty much what you can call a "Button Macher"
Years later I bought SCIV in 2008 and was pretty much disapointed with the whole game.
The gameplay was slower and less instinctive the SCII and the design and soundtrack didn't appealed me.
This is only two years ago that I went on a "fighting game lust".
Mortal Kombat, KOF13, SSFIV and SCV.

I still consider myself as a casual gamer when it's about fighting game, but I love them.
And SC serie is maybe the only fighting serie that can push me to train myself at it and to be more active on the online.
I follow this site since the SCV announcement and the mood seems good.
So I hope I gonna like being here.

I hope so too man. It's nice to meet ya. SCII was always my favorite. SCV kinda feels familiar to it, but that might be because Natsu requires a similar sort of skill set to the one SCII Taki did. That said welcome to the boards and can I ask where you're from Zed?

SCV definitly refreshed the gameplay, even if they took some moves away and chaged the IG system.
I'm from Belgium.

Back