Hey Hey

kykyrara

[08] Mercenary
Hello, my name is Ky! I live in Memphis, TN and I've been playing Soul Calibur since SCII came out. I don't play online but hopefully I will finally obtain a PS3 by Christmas. My mains are Taki and Raphael, though I am kind of rusty since I haven't play Soul in quite some time.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you as well.

I play on the 360, maybe if you get an xbox instead of one of those wretched PS3'S we can get a few games in. :)

Oh don't worry, I have friends who play on Live so I'll make sure to play with you one day!

I know you. And stuff. I told you to do this. WE SHOULD HANG OUT SOON. Also. TENNESSEE THREAD. I LINKED YOU ALREADY. <3333 Welcome to ma crib. /mtv

YES WE SHOULD HANG OUT SOON. I propose Wednesday night if we're not busy?

Hey, Ky! Glad you joined 8wayrun. Luckily, Raph is back, but Taki isn't, though, at least Natsu adopted her style. =p

Yep, that's the plan! I wonder if I can customize her to look more like Taki too hehe~

Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you. Although it looks like you got a peep looking after you. I'll leave to you and Krit to have fun....or whatever I was supposed to say.....oh screw it.....have fun.

welcome to the 8wayrun family you can officially call yourself an 8wayrunner anyway i KNOW you don't play with nightmare but if you get ever feel the ergeee to play with him the nightmare community of 8wayrun would be glad to help you :D

Yep, that's the plan! I wonder if I can customize her to look more like Taki too hehe~
Lol, I was thinking this just today actually when I was doing a color edit on taki. (Blue suit is a must.)

Better hope you can increase her bust size~ 8D
And there's the fly in the ointment...

So yeah I haven't played in some time myself and I'm pretty rusty, so this is a post after my own heart. Lotta fun finding yourself in a situation where your brain is struggling to boot up and remember what you should do, lol. "Okay, they're in the air... now what comes next?...They landed." Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay.

KYRA MAH LADY

finally you joined (returned? lol, your other account is defunct...) 8WR! I feel really happy to have you come back into the Soul Calibur gaming scene. Ah, the memories...

Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you. Although it looks like you got a peep looking after you. I'll leave to you and Krit to have fun....or whatever I was supposed to say.....oh screw it.....have fun.

It's nice to meet you too! Yep yep, Krit and I go way back...I think I met her when I was 15. Wow I'm old. ;___;

welcome to the 8wayrun family you can officially call yourself an 8wayrunner anyway i KNOW you don't play with nightmare but if you get ever feel the ergeee to play with him the nightmare community of 8wayrun would be glad to help you :D

Sounds good!

Hi ky, Im GameGirl360, but please call me by my name, Casey. It's nice to meet you. I hope 8WayRun answers all of your unanswered questions!:)))

Nice to meet you too!

KYRA MAH LADY

finally you joined (returned? lol, your other account is defunct...) 8WR! I feel really happy to have you come back into the Soul Calibur gaming scene. Ah, the memories...

HAY BOI~

I think I deleted the email address I used for that account so I made a new one with my current email lolol

Hello, my name is Ky! I live in Memphis, TN and I've been playing Soul Calibur since SCII came out. I don't play online but hopefully I will finally obtain a PS3 by Christmas. My mains are Taki and Raphael, though I am kind of rusty since I haven't play Soul in quite some time.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi there Kykyrara. Welcome to 8WayRun. I am one of the moderators here along with Ghengis_John. We're here to help you with anything you need so don't be afraid to ask!

How familiar are you with the terminology we use for SoulCalibur? You said you've been playing since SC2, so I'll assume you know about the notations we use here, but if you don't, there's a nice little thread that explains practically everything, it even has a video :D Check it out, here; 8WayRun General Directory and Offline Matchfinder Reception.

I understand what it's like to be rusty. However, sometimes this can be used to your advantage. For instance, after a long break from not playing, you can break yourself of bad habits you've picked up by having a much clearer head. You can also add some new stuff to your repertoire that may have been a little difficult to incorporate due to already having a full gameplan. Anywho, you should check out the Soul Arenas for Raphael and Taki and see if there are some things you could add to your game.

Since our own Krit has linked you to the Memphis thread, I won't. Thank you, Krit :D.

And also be sure to check out the SoulCalibur V forums for new information and discussions on the latest news regarding SC5's January 2012 release. Jump right into the converations.

I hope you enjoy yourself around here, and again, if you have any problems or questions, you can ask here, or send myself, or Ghengis_John a PM and we'll be happy to serve you.

Welcome, and nice to meet you!

Back