[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Koo. Give me a call 2morrow if you end up doing it.

I don't have your number. I didn't save it. Call me at about 7pm. I should be free by then. Got's to go wash the car. I'm on good behavior seeing that my B-day is around the corner and that I am having a lil something something at the crib.

JESUS: HINT HINT
PASADENA: HINT HINT

ALSO***************************
HOW ARE WE GOIN TO THROW OUR TOURNEY NOW THAT BATS CHANGED THE DATE FOR THE AUSTIN TOURNEY???

Bez: We'll talk about it tonight over some practice. peace.

I don't have your number. I didn't save it. Call me at about 7pm. I should be free by then. Got's to go wash the car. I'm on good behavior seeing that my B-day is around the corner and that I am having a lil something something at the crib.

JESUS: HINT HINT
PASADENA: HINT HINT

ALSO***************************
HOW ARE WE GOIN TO THROW OUR TOURNEY NOW THAT BATS CHANGED THE DATE FOR THE AUSTIN TOURNEY???

Bez: We'll talk about it tonight over some practice. peace.

Sounds good. Ima go to the Movies with my Gf so i'll probably be done round 8-9 maybe earlier. I'll give you a call then.

Also i want to start getting more practice on tekken. I need to get my Lee back where he used to be. After seeing the comp at Planet Zero i feel that with some practice we can take them! CAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Sounds good. Ima go to the Movies with my Gf so i'll probably be done round 8-9 maybe earlier. I'll give you a call then.

Also i want to start getting more practice on tekken. I need to get my Lee back where he used to be. After seeing the comp at Planet Zero i feel that with some practice we can take them! CAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Call before coming over. Thanks.

Joe said next game night at U of H will be next week. I'll keep updating when ever I hear something. Peace.

Call before coming over. Thanks.

Joe said next game night at U of H will be next week. I'll keep updating when ever I hear something. Peace.

Yo sorry bout not calling bout games last night. That movie Inglourious Bastards was a lot longer and wack than i thought lol

Wow. Inglorious Basterds was legendary. You are a failure if you think otherwise.

I wouldn't use the word Legendary to describe the movie lol. It was good but there was just way too much talking in the movie. When there was action the action was good but there wasn't nearly enough of it. For the 1st time ever i almost fell asleep in the theater and that has never happened.

I just feel that movie was way overated.

I hope you guys are practicing cause SA sure as hell is. I'd rather you bums not go 0-2 and embarrass TX again, so hopefully you are practicing as to not make my next tournament victory even easier

I wouldn't use the word Legendary to describe the movie lol. It was good but there was just way too much talking in the movie. When there was action the action was good but there wasn't nearly enough of it. For the 1st time ever i almost fell asleep in the theater and that has never happened.

I just feel that movie was way overated.

Overrated. Nah. Probably just over your head.

I hope you guys are practicing cause SA sure as hell is. I'd rather you bums not go 0-2 and embarrass TX again, so hopefully you are practicing as to not make my next tournament victory even easier

NO GAMES TODAY! I'm to tired and will be resting today. Don't feel good and I need to get better for this weekend. Sorry guy's.

Can you feel...THE LOVE TONIGHT!

DUDE!... 0_o ... NO!
Bez: I want them buttons back already. I'm a use them in my black case! I guess we can have games tomorrow. Want to come over today and take down a behive the size of a softball? You know how chicken shit I am bout that shit. Oh an I'm a have to dig about 15 more feet to the main sewer line. I want to do it before my Birthday.

Back