[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

So were the games tomorrow taking place? I don't wanna miss a chance to play someone that has been hyped up so much.

GG's to all of the Houston Scene minus Zor. He was the only one missing. That was alot of us. I think we had the whole Pasadena, We are the Houston Scene there. That was crazy. N e who. GG's to ALL!

King: How do You have my copy? You have the case and all??? I could have sworn I took it. I'll check it when I get home.

GG's to all of the Houston Scene minus Zor. He was the only one missing. That was alot of us. I think we had the whole Pasadena, We are the Houston Scene there. That was crazy. N e who. GG's to ALL!

King: How do You have my copy? You have the case and all??? I could have sworn I took it. I'll check it when I get home.

Hahah he noticed that they're wasn't any vodoo on your copy foo!!

But anywho good games to all last night. It was pretty fun and yeah, that was a lot of soul calibur players lol

Once again. Fuck yo Algol King Ace!!! :P lol

Hilde Pwns all!!!

Man FUCK THIS! I'M ON THE HILDE BAND WAGON! Major practice homie. Me and you. When ever your ready. Tuesday sounds great.

Anything to make you stay my friend.

GGs to all...very interesting collection of strong players that hate the game lol.

Can't get enough of Cox's complaints when he's losing lol...dude is silent when his winning though.

I will be training with Dan, this side. You will fear him by the end of it...trust me.

CMoney your hilde has become a nuisance, but you haven't mastered side stepping yet. So huh watch this video.
DISCLAIMER: This vid didn't revive the Atlanta scene, and damn sure near killed...hahaha

Just tap left or right and block, then release...very simple, very evil.

JD you getting real good with that mitsu, I hate them fucking stances man...I think I will just Algol teleport out of them.

BezBoy play the game son, shit wtf you good enough...without playing...so be apart of the group and play and learn. We all doing this together.

Clap...fucking Clap took a set off me and almost beat me, fuck that son. He got way better though. GGs you metrosexual dressed up fool...lol

whatever QUEEN ace, come get you some! ;) Indeed it was probably one of the better nights of gaming I can remember. I think we had a total of 11 players that could hold their own. Very great variety to work with. Maybe we could run a little BS tournament amongst ourselves with every one putting 2 bucks in just for fun. Id be curious to see the results of it. So any idea of the next possible gathering anyone?

Maybe we could run a little BS tournament amongst ourselves with every one putting 2 bucks in just for fun. Id be curious to see the results of it.

We done this before at my house bruh, that shit is cool as fuck. I knocked Sweets out at our last one myself. Lol! If y'all have enough people I'd do it.

We done this before at my house bruh, that shit is cool as fuck. I knocked Sweets out at our last one myself. Lol! If y'all have enough people I'd do it.

Yeah i think it would be a great idea, It will kinda get the vibe going knowing there is money on the line so i think it would be good for anyone trying to play in any more tournaments. Get yo ass down here, everyone is getting better and better. You might be suprised ;)

I'm gonna try by the end of this month. I been itching to get at you specifically lil daddy. Sweets telling me you getting good with MY character. I'm gonna have to show you some tricks I been learning. Sweets will be getting around that time too so maybe we can set something up. These Seattle boys looking like they kind of cooling on the game and it looks like pretty soon I'm gonna have to fly home just to get some offline shit going. So y'all might see me more than y'all think.

P.S.

Fuck T6! Holla!

Thats kool man, Hope you do come down the end of the month, Austin is having a tourny oct 24th i believe so maybe we all will make that. I welcome the aim you got on me >;) always fun to play another mitsu and exchange tactics and ideas. Yeah also I am curious to see the impact t6 will have on the SC community

The only thing tiring with Mitsu is once you play someone enough and they get used to everything you do with Mitsu he doesn't have a lot of tools to give a change of pace. He really doesn't have a punishing game to speak of and if you fuck up that's your ass. So fucking tiring.

Yeah man I agree with you on that. I try my best to use mixups and my momentum. The set ups are easily avoided once people catch on so I just go back to the basics when that happens slashing and pecking at the right moments.

That's all well and good but playing the poking game will get you fucked up with him. Who knows, maybe you'll show me a thing or two with him. I feel like I'm just stagnant right now.

Man FUCK THIS! I'M ON THE HILDE BAND WAGON! Major practice homie. Me and you. When ever your ready. Tuesday sounds great.

Yo i don't I'm going to be able to make it today man. I got sick yesterday and I'm not to sure what I've come down with yet. I really don't want to bring that around your Gf and little girl you know. Hopefully I get better by this weekend so i can go hang out for your b-day but we'll see.

KingAce: Yeah i do need to step more. If i did i wouldnt have had a problem with ghost bull rushing me with his asta. I need to start mixing it up more with her though cuz it seems lk she's getting pretty predictable. But then again its Hilde lol.

the CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

is back. but not for the soul i wanna try to pick up that BB. its pretty fun and way easier (in my opinion) then ggxx. But im not 100% down for tonight but ill try my best to make it

the CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
is back. but not for the soul i wanna try to pick up that BB. its pretty fun and way easier (in my opinion) then ggxx. But im not 100% down for tonight but ill try my best to make it

Get yo CAHH ass outta heeeerrrre.

Cox's crew is pretty good, but they hate the game.
When Danman beat Soup that shit was hilarious...I told soup not use my voodoo controller and through out the fight he couldn't break B throws lol. After he lost the final set he rage quit to his room...shit was priceless.

Nori, Cox said you guys just have gimmicks, you can't play solid...you need some kinda gimmick to win.

Back