[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Lets throw down some Blazblue today!!

Always wanting to play games man, worst than your brother when it comes to that stuff. We all had fun outside at the bar b q while you were inside playing. Were all cool dont always gotta play video games youngster. When the time comes when we all depart from one another those will be the stories we talk about sittin around just bullshitting to each other. So its not all about games you can still have fun at b boy without games.

P.S. Your Hilde is still trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan just texted me saying Joe said that tomorrow will be mostly FPS for lanning so if we want to still go bring our tvs and set ups. You guys let me know something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always wanting to play games man, worst than your brother when it comes to that stuff. We all had fun outside at the bar b q while you were inside playing. Were all cool dont always gotta play video games youngster. When the time comes when we all depart from one another those will be the stories we talk about sittin around just bullshitting to each other. So its not all about games you can still have fun at b boy without games.

P.S. Your Hilde is still trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trash that beat you 1st to 5 while i was tipsy :)

And i know that. I just want to play it cuz it was my 1st time trying it out that day and i enjoyed it. And youngster? Your one year older than me! lol

Bezboy: .....? practice? Sure why not. I'll go ahead and do that.

King: LAFF!!!! last time i checked, the houston crew didn't know what to do with my amy. But i will follow your advice, and maybe drop amy for Asta. Gives you boys down there a chance to beat me :)

King: LAFF!!!! last time i checked, the houston crew didn't know what to do with my amy. But i will follow your advice, and maybe drop amy for Asta. Gives you boys down there a chance to beat me :)

Say bruh,

Some of us Houston boys know how to play that non-punishable bitch ya heard! Lol! Now Asta on the other hand fucks me up every time. I fucking hate the push back on block factor and 6K is the most bullshit move in the game. Lol!

aight. I spoke to Joe and he said it's goin to be for FPS only. But if not enough people show and have room for us, that He will call me and give us the ok to show up. It's not a big room so we have to wait. If yall want. We can throw down at my crib. I say King picks up dan on the way/ at 7:30. If I haven't heard anything by then, just keep coming over to my crib. That way you don't have to be on the road the whole time. If I hear something, hopefully by then, you will be in the Exit area of U of H. I'll keep you all posted.

aight. I spoke to Joe and he said it's goin to be for FPS only. But if not enough people show and have room for us, that He will call me and give us the ok to show up. It's not a big room so we have to wait. If yall want. We can throw down at my crib. I say King picks up dan on the way/ at 7:30. If I haven't heard anything by then, just keep coming over to my crib. That way you don't have to be on the road the whole time. If I hear something, hopefully by then, you will be in the Exit area of U of H. I'll keep you all posted.

I saw the email where they are changing it to themes every week. That's such a terrible idea I don't even have words to describe it. If you're going to have a video game night every week and not have all the games people are playing then what is the point? Tell Joe I SAID to change that back. Don't worry, he'll remember me. Just tell him it's Batousai!

B Boy Beat your Amy 2 out of 3, I beat you one match before Nori had a bitch fit. The only thing we dont know what to do with ur amy is give her a chance to win. You suck man face it

I say fuck it all anyways, what if we wanted to play FPS then they would make room for our set ups to play RIGHT!!!!!. But its cool they want the virgins to play tonight alone i suppose.

Hey wuz up Pas crew!! I dont know if yall heard already but my boy Cam won that PAX tourney. Do you still wanna challenge that man? LOL!!! But real talk, they did a good job up there. A few people placed on top. Get ya practice on ya heard!! Me on the other hand tired of playin fuckin edge master all the time! I need a real challenge!! GGGRRRRRR!! The Glow is flowin all through my vains!!!

Hey wuz up Pas crew!! I dont know if yall heard already but my boy Cam won that PAX tourney. Do you still wanna challenge that man? LOL!!! But real talk, they did a good job up there. A few people placed on top. Get ya practice on ya heard!! Me on the other hand tired of playin fuckin edge master all the time! I need a real challenge!! GGGRRRRRR!! The Glow is flowin all through my vains!!!
haha How much longer do u got till you come back to the world?

B Boy Beat your Amy 2 out of 3, I beat you one match before Nori had a bitch fit.

Stop bringin up your friends because you couldn't accomplish what he did. And also, those were casuals, so personally i couldve two shits on what happened that day. this is EXCATLY why i called you out and told you to play me since you seem to have a big mouth.

Why can't you follow the rest of your peeps and acknowledge that i'm no pushover as you make me out to be. But whatever, i'll let your mouth get you in trouble. Last time i checked, i placed higher than you at the last tournament.....

EDIT: now that i remember, SINCE WE ALL WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT FATEFUL NIGHT.
he was the ONLY pasadena member that beat me in a set, the rest of you didn't. Looking back on the conversation, i didn't acknowledge that bboy did beat me in a set.

*shakes hands*

good job....

Stop bringin up your friends because you couldn't accomplish what he did. And also, those were casuals, so personally i couldve two shits on what happened that day. this is EXCATLY why i called you out and told you to play me since you seem to have a big mouth.

Why can't you follow the rest of your peeps and acknowledge that i'm no pushover as you make me out to be. But whatever, i'll let your mouth get you in trouble. Last time i checked, i placed higher than you at the last tournament.....

he was the ONLY pasadena member that beat me in a set, the rest of you didn't. Looking back on the conversation, i didn't acknowledge that bboy did beat me in a set.

*shakes hands*

good job....

FUCKIN BAD ASS
i DON'T REMEMBER AT ALL!
LMAO! THANKS THOUGH.

Drunken Taki comin after all you mofo's!

*shakes hands*

good job....

I would have beat you in the set, but Nori wouldnt let us play another match big mouth. You did call me out and I beat you dude did you forget then Nori wouldnt let us finish the set cause he is trash remember. B Boy beat you drunk and half/asleep so since you lost to him you cant say shit neither can BTG anymore. He did beat you. I would have took you out of the Tourny if you had the chance of playing me. You placed higher to me so congratz on that man, I lost to the people who took 1st and 2nd so I didnt mind losing to them since they won. I dont think anyone from Pasadena played you scrub other me and b boy and beat you haha. You are not a pushover just need to practice my friend.

Sweetz nice hearing from you bro, hows that vessell coming along maybe when you get off we can all hit up a bar before you go back to that Trash hole Seattle.

I would have beat you in the set, but Nori wouldnt let us play another match big mouth. You did call me out and I beat you dude did you forget then Nori wouldnt let us finish the set cause he is trash remember. B Boy beat you drunk and half/asleep so since you lost to him you cant say shit neither can BTG anymore. He did beat you. I would have took you out of the Tourny if you had the chance of playing me. You placed higher to me so congratz on that man, I lost to the people who took 1st and 2nd so I didnt mind losing to them since they won. I dont think anyone from Pasadena played you scrub other me and b boy and beat you haha. You are not a pushover just need to practice my friend.

Sweetz nice hearing from you bro, hows that vessell coming along maybe when you get off we can all hit up a bar before you go back to that Trash hole Seattle.

Hmm, I can pretty much say whatever I want to YOU because YOU didn't beat me. And after seeing your matches with Nori I definitely have to say that the X is trash. BBoy's match with me was close and it's not like he scrub-busted me at all. Not like Nori did you. So I'm still entitled to my voice. If you REALLY want to back up the crap you're talking then take CW first round and I'll take you in a MM FT5. There it is Best Buy, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

I'm taking MM for austin tourney lemme know... but i'm poor so only $20 to make it worthwhile FT5 matches k thnx bye...

Back