[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Hmm, I can pretty much say whatever I want to YOU because YOU didn't beat me. And after seeing your matches with Nori I definitely have to say that the X is trash. BBoy's match with me was close and it's not like he scrub-busted me at all. Not like Nori did you. So I'm still entitled to my voice. If you REALLY want to back up the crap you're talking then take CW first round and I'll take you in a MM FT5. There it is Best Buy, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

You can say whatever you want, but you lost to B Boy Tekken man. Come on, I lost to Nori, he not a scrub a dub dub now is he. I closest to beating him out of all the Pasadena folk and everyone at that Tourny besides WhoDat. You went 0-2 man you cant talk trash I did better than that so i have more room to talk shit to you cause i did better than you mr jedi. SBG did better than me, ill say it before you take 2 hours to think about something to tell me back. I didnt offer to play you cause you seemed burnt out at noris. My X is trash? Least I have a characters to put on the board thats worth something. My X will beat anything you come packed with my friend trust me. Mocoso whipe them boogys then get back at me

I beat you dude did you forget then Nori wouldnt let us finish the set cause he is trash remember
Why would I want to watch a set of you and SBG? What's the prize, who's the biggest scrub? In my eyes, you both win equally. I wanted to make sure I played JD first to 5.

YOU need to keep practicing Mr. "San Antonio isn't that good but let me go ahead and get owned by them" Best Buy:)

I do want to see SBG vs Best Buy first round to be honest. I think it would be a very interesting match

And why are we talking shit in the scrub thread and not in the tourney thread? FAIL

You can say whatever you want, but you lost to B Boy Tekken man. Come on, I lost to Nori, he not a scrub a dub dub now is he. I closest to beating him out of all the Pasadena folk and everyone at that Tourny besides WhoDat. You went 0-2 man you cant talk trash I did better than that so i have more room to talk shit to you cause i did better than you mr jedi. SBG did better than me, ill say it before you take 2 hours to think about something to tell me back. I didnt offer to play you cause you seemed burnt out at noris. My X is trash? Least I have a characters to put on the board thats worth something. My X will beat anything you come packed with my friend trust me. Mocoso whipe them boogys then get back at me

2 hours to respond to this nonsense? If you had any grasp on the English language I might be insulted. Just because I think before I speak doesn't make me slow. Any battle of wits with you is so one sided I might as well be playing you one handed like Bang vs Nori.

What are you Nori's cheerleader now? You going to give him head behind the bleachers? Cause after saying he sucks on the last page you sure are tossing his salad like he's your prison cellmate. You didn't challenge me at Nori's because you didn't want to. I don't know why you didn't but don't put that on me. You had your chance to beat me at my lowest and now you lost it. I will certainly destroy you next time because if there is any character I will not lose to it's X. Especially not yours.

What the hell is Mocoso?

Mocoso means lk when you cry to much and you get all those boogers and watery boogers lol

Haha thank you C Money.......

Nori - I talk shit in this thread cause the tourny doesnt have any juicy things in it for me to get involved in that. I will beat SBG in or out of a tourny no questions or doubt in my mind. You are to thanks because I couldnt beat him in a set. So you protected YOUR BOY cause you didnt want me to Turn Him Out.

Btg - I'm giving heading under the bleachers, I'm not shy I do it infront of others pal if you only knew the way I am. Yeah I say Nori is trash cause well he is, but I respect him as a person and a gamer. He has skills, thats why he won that tourny. So I can say congratz to him but says he fuckin sucks. Big deal he knows wat im really saying. Like i said before I didnt challenge you because you looked burnt out and tired so I wasnt really going to ask cause I want you at your best. Plus i wasnt in the mood to lay Sc4 there at night, we were all drinking thats what i wanted to do. I was just there to get to know everyone, that seemed like the hot spot. Just for asking about Mocoso now your a Mocosa

HOT DAMN THIS THREAD IS ON F.I.R.E.!!!!

LOL. Dan. I'm a take you 6ft deep unda sucka. I'm a eat you up and spit out the parts I don't like punk!

Bez: Bats is mine! If I end up goin, I want the 1st round rematch. If not at this tourney, then the next one. That will be more hype!

Nori vs Bez should be your match. Hype that shit son! I know you can beat him. Proof is in the vids.

SBG: I want some more matches too son.

Pasadena Scene: games at my crib if not at the U of H. Call or Text if you have any questions. That is all

Nori vs Bez should be your match. Hype that shit son! I know you can beat him. Proof is in the vids.
What proof? That if I play w/out mistakes I can beat him 6-0? Or that I'm 2-0 against him in tourneys and STILL win, despite making mistakes?

No, Best Buy needs to climb the ladder to get to the champ. He can start w/SBG

ummm...corrrect me if i'm wrong but? are we contridicting ourselves here?

just a thought....

no he does have skill that's why he won.... doesn't mean he's not trash... cuz he is... thought we all agreed on that already :(

Sweetz nice hearing from you bro, hows that vessell coming along maybe when you get off we can all hit up a bar before you go back to that Trash hole Seattle.

The boat thing is going as plan. Makin that good money and not being able to spend it yet so its all good. And yes we will get drunk but after i get back from Seattle. I have to go take care of some stuff up there first and get me "some" also LMAO!!! Ya heard!!! We can go out or drink at the house and play SC4 or do both. I will let all of you know wuz up when i get home. Maybe i can go for that new record of gettin CFed 15 times in on night LOL!! I think i will be off on the 15th but i will let yall know. Holla at ya boy!!

The boat thing is going as plan. Makin that good money and not being able to spend it yet so its all good. And yes we will get drunk but after i get back from Seattle. I have to go take care of some stuff up there first and get me "some" also LMAO!!! Ya heard!!! We can go out or drink at the house and play SC4 or do both. I will let all of you know wuz up when i get home. Maybe i can go for that new record of gettin CFed 15 times in on night LOL!! I think i will be off on the 15th but i will let yall know. Holla at ya boy!!

Good to hear your doing good Sweets. Stay safe and be ready. Play T5 a lil before so you can catch up and be up to par. lol. Nah but fo reals. I didn't know you had a gf back at Seattle. I'm glad I never took you out, then you would have got in trouble. So you will be back in town on the 15th? Or you goin straight to Seattle. Holla atcha boy. Peace.

Was good Texas?

Havent seen everybody since TYS 3. Didnt know if anybody would be interested but (Test Your Skills 4/HOBO 19) will be on 10-3-2009 with a (200$ Bonus). OG games that will be returing are SF4/Brawl/MvC2/Melee but Will feature the newest addition to there series 3rdStrike. If anybody is interested in coming, Click on the link for more details--> http://www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/?p=75

See you all there :]

Was good Texas?

Havent seen everybody since TYS 3. Didnt know if anybody would be interested but (Test Your Skills 4/HOBO 19) will be on 10-3-2009 with a (200$ Bonus). OG games that will be returing are SF4/Brawl/MvC2/Melee but Will feature the newest addition to there series 3rdStrike. If anybody is interested in coming, Click on the link for more details--> http://www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/?p=75

No SC4...

Why would we go?

No SC4...

Why would we go?
But they have Third Strike finally >.<!

But the Austin tournament is more important if we do go

Ahh wait i just noticed that you moved the date Batousai. This will work out good then lol

Bez eat a sack of baby dicks i already know what your gonna say lol.

Was good Texas?

no.....

:sc4amy1:

Good to hear your doing good Sweets. Stay safe and be ready. Play T5 a lil before so you can catch up and be up to par. lol. Nah but fo reals. I didn't know you had a gf back at Seattle. I'm glad I never took you out, then you would have got in trouble. So you will be back in town on the 15th? Or you goin straight to Seattle. Holla atcha boy. Peace.

Not a girl but a few. I dont care which one give it up first when i get home LOL. We can still go out shit!! Looks like i will be gettin back on that day but goin there first bout 7days then come back and see my grandmoms. Let you know when we can do that. Holla!!!!

Back