How did you come up with your username?

Whee I'll answer too. My actual interwebz name is Sora(And I hate KH because everyone assumes that that's the origin. <_<) Because when I liked Naruto(before he went to the waterfall of truth to fight Dark Naruto and win by believing in himself and giving himself a hug. srs.), Sora from that one filler arc(Lol) was such a badass imo that I grew to like the name itself. Empty is a character from Megaman Starforce 2(Japanese version was Empty. English shit version was Hollow). I liked his name. So I went by either Empty or Sora usually. It was interchangeable. People who knew me before then still call me Sora. I wanted to combine the two but EmptySora sounded stupid. Then, in swoops BlazBlue. Empty Sky Form: Winter's Repost. SORA MEANS SKY! EMPTYSKY! BRILLIANT! MINE! -snatches it from the air and pastes it on every account I own- The 00 is because EmptySky is usually taken for some damn reason. 0 = empty/nothingness <_>

Mine is Vincent because that is my name, you weirdos.
Lawl that's my name too.

I waited to upgrade my game console until I knew SC was going to be on it. When SC4 was announced I got the 360. Since the whole reason I got a 360 was to play a sword fighting game I thought I would take on a name that paid homage to some legendary fighters. Since, at the time, I mainly used Mitsu, it needed to be a name eluding to Samurai. The Shensegumi have been immortalized in Japanese history as being demons with the katana. Their HQ was at Mibu Temple. Tadah - Demon Of Mibu.

Correct, WAS. Now I'm forced to live with it for the rest of my life.

EDIT: I started with it. I requested it to be changed several times, but it triggered the administrator's irritation, like a lightswitch. So then I requested them to change it back the way it was before.

Because I couldn't come up with anything else when I signed up for MUFON *yes Mutual UFO Network years ago. So the most random things came to mind, toast (slice of bread) and the sky - skytoast. A flying piece of bread. Go figure.

I got my username from the anime Tenchi Muyo, because the character looks and acts like me. My sister would laugh and say "Hey, they made an anime about you." When I first saw it, I had to laugh. XD The number 8 is my favorite number, being that it is the only number that has no beginning and no end. Like an infinity symbol. The name Tenchi is also Japanese for "Heaven and Earth". Overall, this username really has a nice ring to it, and I've used this username on more than one account. I never changed it since. ^^

I'm a huge Sly Cooper fan and I wasn't afraid to show it, I used slyfan to describe it. 1030 is my birth month and day (if you can't figure it out I was born in Oct 30th). I use it everywere youtube, deviantart, and varius gaming sites.

Well I love Soul Calibur ;_; and I couldnt come up with anything original at the moment but whatever also..I like the way it looks xX Soul Calibur Xx....makes me look classy ;D

All the good names I wanted were already picked. When I made this username, I thought to myself that it was more constructive for learning if I always assumed that I sucked, even if I didn't.

Plus, I really don't care about names anyway. I could have just as easily named myself "complete jackass" or something like that.

HaHa. Me and my sister when I was younger used to share online aliases just our first names before the word chaos haha. It eventually felt unoriginal to me so I combined my two favorite things. Darkness and Rhythm. My family is extremely music shaped. And I am in a dark room almost 15 hours a day haha so I have grown to love the dark.<--Computer nerd.

Mine is basically my name (Marco) and I thought I'd be "creative" if I put KO instead of the normal co, then my friend said it be funny if online I would say "You got MarKOed" and so thats how that name came about.

Quite silly really ....in Yu-Gi-Oh there two(3 if you count Marik) who were hosting they dark side in one body , so there Yami who would be more confident and strong and Hikaris("good" ones) who would be more calm and polite...............and kinda depress in the opnion of overral fanbase well i always try to be a nice guy so oh well
oh and Hikari mean ligth in japanese

I thought about changing my name, but honestly Jaxel pretty much hates me. Can't say I blame him though. I can be a real douche sometimes and I'm trying to be better than that now.

Back