iCS/CS and SS information

the last 6 of the 666 input in CS needs to go before the B+G
that's why I intentially add an extra 6, because for some reason I like to press 6+B+G
haha

Same here, seems easier for me if I throw in an extra 6...

You miss if you do only 2 6's. However, the game does not penalize you for throwing in the 4th 6. Makes sense.

Don't worry, I said on the main stage that Ivy's not very good in this game :P

March 21 Troll Mode: On. Lol.

Btw, did you ask about QS4G? Not sure if a million people have asked you already, but I've been trying to find info on it since SC Impact.

Awesome Ring. Although there is one thing I hope this patch will bring and it is that epic laugh. I told Daishi about it at NEC and and he said to me "really people want that back".
Agreed. She needs to do the laugh when she does her xmas tree, and also when she does the "releasing souls" unblockable move. "Destroy everything" is a good quote, but remembering the laugh from sc2 was soooo much better.

Christmas tree doesn't last long enough for the laugh to fit, since the attack isn't as long lasting. Comes out slower but has lower lag and such.

And since you mentioned the SC2 laugh...

Oh and, that's actually not true. I've done it with the B+G on top of the black arrow, and also with B+G following a white arrow.

Yes, if you look right here:
(video at 5seconds)

it seems like the input the guy is doing has the B+G on top of the black arrow (6), and there's only 3 6 inputs, not 4. So yes, for some reason it should come out when you do it like this. But I can't help but get the feeling that the training mode inputs shown don't tell the whole story, because I continually fail to get the CS even with those kinds of input like the ones shown in the video above.

However, if you look at this guys video:

It looks like he does the input with white B+G following white 6's almost all the time (as far as I could tell). He fails at one point, which is at 1:46 and here he has the B+G on top of a black arrow (6). So it seems to me that while it _is_ possible to execute the move even if you get the black arrow with B+G on top, this is borderline fail-case and you should strive to get the B+G _after_ the last white 6. This could explain why I fail so often at it.

Hope this helps someone, and please correct me if any of you pros with a 99% success rate on CS thinks I'm on the wrong track.

does anybody actually get ics consistantly witth a stick? i can only get cs, i did it one time in 18 frames, and still cs, am i missing something? it hardly makes sense...

Yes, if you look right here:
(video at 5seconds)

it seems like the input the guy is doing has the B+G on top of the black arrow (6), and there's only 3 6 inputs, not 4. So yes, for some reason it should come out when you do it like this. But I can't help but get the feeling that the training mode inputs shown don't tell the whole story, because I continually fail to get the CS even with those kinds of input like the ones shown in the video above.

However, if you look at this guys video:

It looks like he does the input with white B+G following white 6's almost all the time (as far as I could tell). He fails at one point, which is at 1:46 and here he has the B+G on top of a black arrow (6). So it seems to me that while it _is_ possible to execute the move even if you get the black arrow with B+G on top, this is borderline fail-case and you should strive to get the B+G _after_ the last white 6. This could explain why I fail so often at it.

Hope this helps someone, and please correct me if any of you pros with a 99% success rate on CS thinks I'm on the wrong track.
i was talking about ics, cs you can do it, ics you can but have to br very fast

Due to the use of hitbox, I am able to perform things at the fastest speed possible. For example, going from 2 to 8 for stick requires 5, which does not exist when using hitbox. Same can be said between 4 to 6 as well.

However in my testing, iCS seems to be achieved when you perform the move at a specific speed, rather than the fastest input. In fact, when done with the absolutely fastest input, there's no iCS, but a regular B+G throw. I thought this may be interesting to some of you.

Due to the use of hitbox, I am able to perform things at the fastest speed possible. For example, going from 2 to 8 for stick requires 5, which does not exist when using hitbox. Same can be said between 4 to 6 as well.

However in my testing, iCS seems to be achieved when you perform the move at a specific speed, rather than the fastest input. In fact, when done with the absolutely fastest input, there's no iCS, but a regular B+G throw. I thought this may be interesting to some of you.

40 frame input, 5 frame button presses are the two requirements for iCS.

I have given up on making this consistent. I can only get it once out of 50 times.

Noodals tested the input speeds with a programmable stick. He was able to get iCS with 1 input per frame (8 frame execution). There's a video of it somewhere around page 10 of this thread.

40 frame input, 5 frame button presses are the two requirements for iCS.

I have given up on making this consistent. I can only get it once out of 50 times.
I dont understand i can get it done in 20 frames, with accurate inputs too, what am i doing wrong it doesnt make sense.

EXACT INPUT (copied off training):

:2::8::2::8::4::6::6::6::B+G:

Thats the exact input and i did it in 18 frames why cant i get it?

Accuracy isn't the problem, the length of time you're on a direction is.

Imagine that you were trying to just guard something, only this time you're just guarding with a direction. Apply that all at the same time to all 8 directions in CS.

Retarded, right?

also i guess thats where a hitbox comes in handy, damn my stick! lol, im making mine a p stick 2morrow, when i get my arduino :D

Noodals tested the input speeds with a programmable stick. He was able to get iCS with 1 input per frame (8 frame execution). There's a video of it somewhere around page 10 of this thread.
Ahh, good old Noodals.

I wished I had v-taped the input/animation in the practice mode w/ my old hitbox. I just sold it a few days ago. :( Oh well.

Back