Injustice: Gods Among Us

The fact that they've made Superman faster than the Flash now almost makes Flash seem irelevant... Its sad really, Flash is one of the more memorable heros from any universe and one my favorites. At this point Superman is practically a "God", unnecessary in my opinion. A hero without a weakness (kryptonyte is only affective if it makes contact with Supes) to me takes out the edginess and what most people identify with in comicbook heroes. But im still hype for this game :D

But... I got nothing. I was just verbally vomiting what I read before in a superman vs flash argument also Superman is the most boring superhero ever.
Oh yes Superman is lame as shit. I hate him. But he's still stronger than 90% of anyone anywhere.

And i hate when everyone says Superman being faster than the Flash makes Flash worthless or irrelevant. Superman has the capacity, and has done it, to be better than almost anyone at anything. Smarter than Batman, Faster than Flash, Bigger collection of doomsday devices than any villain, Tougher than almost anyone. It doesn't make anyone else less relevant.
Thing is on AVERAGE, Superman isn't as much of "insert feat here" when compared to the others. He's handy as shit to have around but unless Superman decided to nap inside the sun before whatever baddie showed, you're gonna ask the Flash to do your speedster duty, or whoever for whatever they do that's so good.

It's just the maximum potential that Superman has shown is FAR GREATER than almost anyone else, but how rare does that come out?
Not to mention we've still never seen the Flash absorb a full on Speed Force boost, FULL SPEED FORCE. So we don't know if the Flash can be faster, it just hasn't been done yet. And heck it might have already been done, it's just the writers for Flash don't explain jack shit so his speeds aren't totally known, so when his feats have been mimicked by whoever you're comparing them too, it's hard to win that.

EDIT: Also Deathstroke is totally my character of choice right now too. Why the hell wasn't he in the Battle Arena?

This guy looks so edgy and I wanna play him
Ares_comics.jpg

Im a bit bummed that it doesn't seem to be Tara Strong voicing her. BUT. Seeing as the story line seems to be DARK and ANGSTY its probable that DC is doing a bit of character protection. Dont think she is evil Just very pro Superman's Regime for reasons that might be in the game.

Injustice comic spoilers
Raven was fully red skinned in her appearance and went full retard on mirror master. There was also a moment when Cyborg, Nightwing and Raven looked glumly at each other when they mentioned the nuke taking out some of their allies.

Didn't want Doomsday. But then again they needed a Superman killer

The worrying thing is that they HAVE said that there will be a storyline explanation for why can Catwoman take down Superman and survive the mother of all TOASTY uppercuts, but they haven't even hinted why. But I guess thats where the Gods Among Us comes in.

Nah im 99% sure Raven is a villain in this. Mostly because of her look and feel, but also because she was on the villain trophy on the leaked list.

So what was that thing in the Catwoman vs Raven trailer where they both charged and the flash of light happened? What that the gamble thing people have been complaining about since the game was announced?

So what was that thing in the Catwoman vs Raven trailer where they both charged and the flash of light happened? What that the gamble thing people have been complaining about since the game was announced?
Yes it was the gamble thing that everyone HATES because it is dumb and needs to be removed.

Back