International German Championship

docvizzo

[14] Master
German International Championships - Berlin, Germany

When: July 29. to August 2. 2010
Where: Wriezen, Brandenburg, 50 km from Berlin
Entry Fee: 15 Euro for three days, food included (barbecue all day)

Yo we are having our german championships again, but this time we make it international, right now people from France, Poland and Belgium, switzerland are coming + all germans of course.

Malek, Pantocrator, daGotth, Jag the Gemini, Sacharja, Di, Ring, Heniek will be there for sure just to give you some names. we also expect swiss people like Greven, Furzy, Cliff to come, Belgium with Alukard, Tsubasa and maybe some other frenchies like Saitoh, Scud....

So there will be a lot of high quality players. You will get your ass kicked for sure.

I know its pretty late but maybe somebody wants to take the chance and visit Berlin + have some fights.

Here are some information from our forum:

English version:

As already mentioned we wont receive a lot of sponsoring this year, so we have to work with what we have. The next - rather pleasant - "problem" is the amount of people interested in attending. We're especially happy about the number of people from abroad willing to travel for our event.

To prevent declining people that mightve been able to go instead of someone hopping off the train last minute we decided to adapt the registration format that was used at WGC in Cannes.

Long story short: Everyone willing and interested to attend will be marked under "pre-registered". Your spot will only be guaranteed once you pay the registration fee.

About the fee:

- Every participant pays 15€ in advance.
- There will be no refund if you dont show up.
- If - against all odds - we end up with a few leftover spots you may pay the fee at the location. This, however, will raise the fee to 20€.
- Please contact G.O.D. Mistmoehre via PM for payment details

The money will be used first and foremost to cover for the rent of the location and food for the participants. We're currently negotiating with a canteen kitchen that is going to deliver warm lunch on 2 days and of course we'll hold our usual barbecue evenings in good old E.B.O. tradition (om nom Bratwurst). We'll organize something for breakfast as well. We're already in contact with butcher & baker and estimate that the 15€ will suffice for all food needs. We're sure that's fair and within financial limits for everyone.

Just to make sure, there's going to be no exception or special condition for anyone. If somebody decides they'd rather not eat what's provided at the location they're still going to pay the full fee. We're simply not willing to go through extra organizational trouble because of such small sums.

Drinks will be handled like last year. Meaning I and G.O.D. Waffel will buy drinks on commission and everyone is free to take as much as they want from it, paying 0,50€ per bottle into our "cash box of trust". If we find you're not paying or worse yet, stealing money, consider your life forfeit.

Because the location might not be everyones place of choice for sleeping we provide the option to talk with the local guesthouse and work something out. If you're interested place make your voice heard here.
Oh, and while we're at it. The TKC Wriezen will probably not be able to finish the showers at the location in time for the event. That's one reason why you might prefer the guesthouse. It is, however, possible to use a shower at the TKC volleyball field 300m from the location point. Or you can be manly like the rest of us and go swimming in the nearby lake.

This is it for now. Look out for updates and if you have any questions, just ask in this thread or contact our English speaking members Sacharja and Docvizzo via PM or on 8wayrun.

Short Rules:

-Algol, Custom, SW and Bonus BANNED.
-Hilde is ALLOWED (YOU READ THAT RTD??) :P

Games: Only SC4. Since this is a three day meeting and you can sleep in the venue of course you can play till your hands start bleeding....

This will be a free tournament, no money to win. Instead the price is this:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5932/axt3.jpg
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6254/axt4.jpg
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/143/axt5.jpg

doc out. Any questions? contact me.

Lol you wanna see Ring vs Malek or something? :P

Just tell what you wanna see, we have plenty of time to record vids....

Fuck yes I want to see Malek Vs Ring. FT10 Ivy vs Ivy. Get it poppin'

The other thing I would like to see is maybe a regional team tournament. Have each country field a team of 5 if possible.

I guess Malek can answer you about this himself, actually its more the "IVY SUPREMACY" Championship than enything else :)

Eventhough I've already paid the entrance fee, I'm not sure if I am coming. I'm playing Tekken now and don't enjoy playing SC4... time will tell, I guess.

Scud said he will come too.
Ivy vs Ivy vs Ivy

Chiyo, Pantocrator, Sakon, Saitoh, Ahriman, Freakysound probably Keev and maybe COPDT7 said they will come too.
So the real question is not if we can make a french team or not, but who will be able to stop us ?

I don't know if there is going to be 5 players from Switzerland. Same for Belgium.
Some of them will have to play 2 characters if you want to organize a country 5vs5.

DI
:(
You have to come ! I need revenge !

+ there will be players who will play you in Tekken also...Cliff for example will be there, i think he got 5th or 6th in Cannes in Tekken, im sure he will gladly play you :P

Scud said he will come too.
DI
:(
You have to come ! I need revenge !
Haha, man, this time you will/would beat me for free : )

+ there will be players who will play you in Tekken also...Cliff for example will be there, i think he got 5th or 6th in Cannes in Tekken, im sure he will gladly play you :P
Sounds good... : )

Needs more Vader. :)
WHAAAAAT?!?! Are you planning to come?
(Vader will be banned BTW)

Needs more Vader. :)

Seriously i think most of the germans dont even have this guy on the 360, ive never seen him live nor played him once, this would be the most boring tournament ever if yu would be allowed to play him :)

WHAAAAAT?!?! Are you planning to come?
(Vader will be banned BTW)

haha, no I'm not coming. Vader being banned was one of the main reasons I didn't go to Cannes. Sure I could have used Lizardman or one of my other characters but I have been putting focus into mastering Vader above all the others for over a year and a half now. So if I would have went and used another character I wouldn't have been able to represent myself at my best, and I feel that if I go overseas to a tournament, if I can't play at my best then it's not worth going.

I'll most likely come visit you guys in a couple of years when SC5 is out, where hopefully my future main won't also be banned. :)

oh, before I saw Hilde was not banned I almost decided to go.
Nobody can stop frenchies this time... Malek takes another title.

Belial there will only be one Hildeplayer who doesnt really play too much, so there is not too much to fear....basically thats the reason they didnt want to ban heh^^

And of course Malek will be stopped by Scud and/or Ring. We will just put all Frenchies in one pool :)

P.S.: Yo if you would come this would be to cool, i promise if you lose to the Hilde im gonna buy you an ce cream or something! and your flight would be "only" 200 Euros!!

Would you mind posting a link to a German train site where I could find Frankfurt - Wriezen connections? :)

No, he meant Frankfurt-Oder, not Frankfurt am Main. There's no direct connection from Warsaw to Wriezen so we still don't know how to get there (in the cheapest way possible =P)

Lol im an idiot...if you can manage to go to Frankfurt (oder), it seems like there is a direct connection to Wriezen...its called the "eastgerman railway", lol.

I dont know who the fuck is taking this railway, guess you will be the only ones in that train. Watch out for the nazis :)

The train takes 55 minutes, every 2 hours till 10 pm!!

dociiiiii out.

EDIT:

The train stops in these "cities":

Frankfurt(Oder)
Seelow(Mark)
Werbig
Letschin
Neutrebbin
Wriezen

Just somehow try to get as cheap as possible to a train station at the border! After that there is a ticket called "Brandenburg ticket", its 27 Euros for 5 Person! This will take you up to Wriezen very cheap....this ticket also works in some parts of poland....for example between frankfurt oder and slubice...no idea where that is :P

Back