Introduction Of A Wandering FG Player from Nebraska.

Gamegenie222

[10] Knight
Hello folks. I'm new here but I been slaking off in making a introduction thread till now cause I suck with these type of things so here's my history for you guys as it will be kinda long. I been a fan of Soul Caliber since I was about 9 when I use to play SCI in the arcades when I was younger along with Tekken and Bloody Roar. I am from the Omaha area in Nebraska.

I played SCII later causally when I was 13 and played it like crack when I had it for the GC then later for the PS2 and used alot of Rafael, Lizardman and Cervantes. I played SCIII years later but did not like much cause of some of the changes with it but my mains were Zalsamel and Lizardman. I can't say much about SCIV cause I haven't had time to sat down and mess around with the game cause I don't own it but when I did it was Lizardman and Rafael cause they are my favorite characters in the series. I am very hyped for SCV and mad excited for the fast paced action that it had from SCII and the brand new changes with it and I will mess around with Aeon(Lizardman), Rafael and maybe Zalsamel if he's in the game cause of character loyalty that I have.

I am not new to the competitive gaming table cause I used to play smash competitively with a little bit of MK9 on the side till I quit cause of scene reasons cause of where I am and life. I play other Fighters as well as I don't like to hate on different types of fighters and want to be well-versed in multiple fighters. I am also seeking to start multiple Fighting game scenes for Nebraska for Soul Caliber and maybe some Tekken and KOF so it will be less of a fighter game joke state. Now here I am on the 8WayRun website as a wanderer looking for a home wanting to learn and to get better as a competitive gamer so I can shake the competitive gaming world once I find a job that is. Hope I get a bunch of games with you people in the future.

Edit: I know basic FG notation but not SC exclusive notation can anyone help me with this?

Pocky Yoshi says hello and is pleased to meet you.

Linking time.

The first link you should be getting into: http://8wayrun.com/threads/welcome-new-members-read-this-first.7284/

Online realm (Beware of what may seem like a jerk. Always shrug it off. If not, feel free to PM the mods or whoever you feel comfortable with).: http://8wayrun.com/forums/online-mode-psn-xbl.44/

Fashion dress-up freaks realm for you(Go here when weary of fighting and need time to share and discuss of fashion): http://8wayrun.com/forums/create-a-soul-formulas.59/

Finally, regional matchmaking to get you to play high leveled players who may lurk where you live. (Highly recommened over online to level up faster): http://8wayrun.com/categories/regional-matchmaking.83/

For now, this is all I can help you with. But if you need anything, feel free to PM the new player mods or mods or anyone you feel comfortable with. Of course if you feel too timid to do that, you can leave a message here. That is fine.
Na-mu....

Hey there GameGenie, Welcome to the forum! Just poppin in to offer my services; If you ever need any help finding information around the site or have any questions Ill be more that happy to help you out! Anyway enjoy your stay at 8wayrun!!

I am not new to the competitive gaming table cause I used to play smash competitively with a little bit of MK9 on the side till I quit cause of scene reasons cause of where I am and life. I play other Fighters as well as I don't like to hate on different types of fighters and want to be well-versed in multiple fighters. I am also seeking to start multiple Fighting game scenes for Nebraska for Soul Caliber and maybe some Tekken and KOF so it will be less of a fighter game joke state. Now here I am on the 8WayRun website as a wanderer looking for a home wanting to learn and to get better as a competitive gamer so I can shake the competitive gaming world once I find a job that is. Hope I get a bunch of games with you people in the future.

I admire your ambition man. I wish you luck with that.

Back