Iron CAS

Ladies and gents, I think you may want to check the first page on votes. It's clearly a tie until someone posts another vote/change vote before 12pm today. However should there be ties, I'm gonna ask a simple question: leave it as a tie or go into overtime?

But before I leave this thread for a bit...

chobek, chobek, chobek and chobek (4 votes, me and Lil Vil and Big Vil and mommy)
it counts, right ?
hihihi
Silly Vilarcane, you know that's cheating right? However, if all of them are 8wayrunners with an account(which I think they won't be) I'd probably allow it.

Ladies and gents, I think you may want to check the first page on votes. It's clearly a tie until someone posts another vote/change vote before 12pm today. However should there be ties, I'm gonna ask a simple question: leave it as a tie or go into overtime?

But before I leave this thread for a bit...

Silly Vilarcane, you know that's cheating right? However, if all of them are 8wayrunners with an account(which I think they won't be) I'd probably allow it.
leave it a tie :)

It's a tough call, for sure. I want to say "tie" because I love both the designs...

Both parties seem happy with a tie though, so I think that's fairest.

Since Fliptop, Le_Bello, and chobek prefer it to be tied, tied it should be. Good job you two. Stop making Pocky Yoshi love your designs you two.

Close calls
noregrets. Very simple. and elegant. The colors make me think of ketchup and mustard, but what saved you is it works with some small stuff. Not only that, the thumbnail pic you took of that this CAS really does bring out the best in her. Overall, good posing.

Fatal_Exodus. Little red hoodlum?! She won't steal Pocky Yoshi's money, will she? Joking aside it does captivate me.

FreeMeal. Yet another simple yet elegant CAS like noregrets. Potential Pocky Yoshi sees from you.

ThePascuzzi. Very classy elegant with no faults here. But I was hoping to see more from you.

yosharioll. The third simple yet elegant CAS. Rina looks very feminine and lady-like.

NeclordX. I like the vibe I'm getting from here. Germany CAS ftw.

Once again, if you weren't listed don't feel bad. Try harder next challenge.

Today's winner imho is......
vrpZK.jpg

Yyvgd.jpg
guJQV.png

Despite the slight salty remark post
I'd say disqualify both and redo the voting :P
You win today's odd choice awards. However, I will say please do not show any unsportsmanlike like behavior in here again. This isn't about your favorite will always win. This CAS contest of mine is clearly like a music choice awards. It's about people's choice and hoping they'll vote for you. No one voted for my CAS yet here I am not making a small fuss about it. Because not everyone likes what I like. Anyways, you get the idea: No salty posts, Kanye West.

Regardless, this isn't some pity award give away I assure you. Without a doubt your CAS did captivate me through your sheer earnest hard work which everyone did. But while chobek and Fliptop hogged all the attention, I sometimes run back to see the other creations. Yours shine the most today.

The witch for instance is my least favorite one of your three. But for a non-witch lover, it looks the part and I kinda like it.

Your very first entry with the fur, hat and all is without a doubt what I was looking for. There's absolutely no faults here and I'd actually wouldn't mind using that CAS seeing as it looks natural, it gives me ideas, and it isn't over the top.

But the one that sealed the deal was the third CAS. The colors and design were really gorgeous. Ideas it also brings.

Now, the only other peeps who could of taken this awards from you is NeclordX because of his awesome german, Pascuzzi with such class and grace, and Fatal_Exodus with the red riding hoodlum or so. Why they didn't receive it, was because they didn't go all out like you imho. Like as I mentioned earlier, 3 CAS gives you a fighting chance than just one. Even if one outshines the rest, post it.

So once again congratulations, MistaKoo.

Pocky Yoshi is the only person that never receives odd choice awards because Pocky Yoshi is the one who thought of such >3.

New rule added just to ease problems like these again: If tied, you have a choice to go overtime in a thread I will make for overtime challenges or remain tied.

Anyways, stay tuned for the next reveal.

Thank you very much Master Pocky, I'm really honored.
The witch isn't like the stuff I usually do, but I kinda wanted something a bit freaky/abnormal (seeing how that's popular here, although I didn't go all the way). I also wanted to use that boring dress the way it meant to be.
At first I wasn't so sure about it, but in the end she was my favorite of the three. I even changed her fighting style so that I could I use her (my Viola is terrible).
I must thank the community (especially the first person who mentioned it) for changing the way I do CAS. Before that I almost never used items nor did I do these crazy sticker pattern combinations (barely used stickers even!). My greatest discovery back then was to use the raccoon tail as a goatee, I thought I was a genius!
And again thank you Pocky for making this competition in the first place, it has been some of the most fun I had with CAS. Looking forward to the next item reveal.

About that post I thought it was obvious that it was a joke and not meant to be taken seriously at all. I'm sorry if it read otherwise, it won't happen again.
Congrats chobek and Fliptop, totally deserved.

I didn't see the comment as malicious, as is my understanding of this fella -> ":P".

Congratulations to MistaKoo for catching Pocky's eye. It's no meager feat given the number of great designs entered so very well done.

All the respect in the world for chobek. I honestly can't think of anyone I'd rather be tied with...except maybe Christina Hendricks...but I think that might be a different scenario altogether. I don't know. My assistant is still incapacitated. A daunting trio of characters, chobek. Just brilliant.

Thanks to all who participated (voting or CaSing) and thanks to Pocky for this thread. All the effort you put in is very much appreciated. Pocky for Mod.

As mentioned earlier there were loads of great designs here and I'm very keen to see what people come up with next.

I think Fliptop said it better than I will ... so ditto ..... but Thank you ... :) These challenges are a lot of fun. It seems others have fun too... I think what I like best in a way is seeing creators you are familiar with step out of their bounds a little... And, with new creators you can really see how they approach the problem ... it gives you a quick insight into the way they use the tools provided by the game. ...how they think.
Congats to Fliptop I usually watch for your stuff ... and it is usually awesome :) (I'm glad it was a tie ... at some point I didn't really want to win... but I guess I never hope to loose either ... if I'm being honest )
Congrats to Mistakoo :) Cool submissions ... and don't worry I figured it was a joke too. :)

Sorry for the long delay, but the secret ingredient is....

Archery Breast Plate

Challenge starts now. June 11th-June 18th. June 18th-20th for voting times. Get to it, 8wayrunners.

Back