Iron CAS

Archery Breastplate Thingmadoodle is a personal favourite. So now I'm REALLY excited.

By the way Pocky, is there a method to which item you choose?

Its one of my favorite items too. As proof I'll submit a couple of characters I already have, later I'll make a new one, that one will be my third submit.

Unger from the horseman of the apocalypse challenge.

ZCzve.jpg

xPCwn.jpg

FjSMc.jpg

Generic female Elf...called "Elf". She doesn't like dwarfs, despises orcs and really really really hates human kind. Sadly an horrible destiny awaits her, because...well, in my sick mind female elves only have one possible ending, and is not a happy end XD

2br8H.jpg

z3HDH.jpg

Here's my entry: A goddess with a portal in her chest.If you look closely, some of her clothing/ her weapon is made from the rings that spew from her chest.

Zauh? I have no idea what I'm looking at. I'm not even sure I like it. I do know, however, I'm in thrall... I can't stop looking.......so hypnotic..............like a lava lamp.

Slow round this time, slightly discouraging :<.

Yeah... the 18th is closer than I thought... when the cut off was first announced it seemed so far away...I better think of something quick....

Well don't be discouraged ... maybe there will be a mad flurry of entries at the end. :)

Yeah, contests generally seem to be moving slowly, this time around. It's really weird, considering how much interest has been expressed in each of the contests currently ongoing.

Anyway, I'd prefer to come up with something new, but since each entrant has three entries, I suppose I can post something I have ready right now just to help things along and come back later with something new.

Japanese Pyrrha
Ra2sZ.jpg

- The color scheme matches Pyrrha's 1P: white, gold, light blue, and light brown. It is not a 1:1 match of the original's color scheme, but it comes close.

- Pyrrha's 1P skirt and aketon are simulated here by the sleeveless kimono and tiger lily pauldrons.

- Her leather torso armor and the leg parts of her boots are simulated here by the archery chestplate and tiger lily stockings, both colored brown.

- The waist tie and scarf are reminiscent of the ribbon that holds Pyrrha's leather chest armor together.

- The shield is colored black, which is different from her 1P shield, but the color and design of the shield here are meant to reflect the black lacquered armor used by samurai in medieval Japan.

D'aw man! I dislike the Archery Breastplate... It's a weird leather swatch with straps... and it's dumb that there are no archery breastplates for males... Regardless... I could make it work! I haves an idea! :D

Since I don't have any ideas to fill the two spots here are some quick stupidity:

TKsqE.jpg

fuIEX.jpg

I thought it looked like a holster. Originally I was trying to make an armor cannon.

[Note: the following CAS was removed from the competition].
http://i.imgur.com/5pWPm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/X5lw6.jpg
A tanned body builder who needs the armor for.. extra support. Originally wanted something freaky but got lazy, let me rephrase that, super lazy.

Back