Is Marginal an Illuminati spy?

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Now you've fucked up.

You just fucking ASKED an agent of the ILLUMINATI of all fucking things what he can fucking do to us.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I hope you are fucking prepared for the evil you have wrought, tempered with the steel of a thousand generations of suffering.

Good question.

I'm a fucking good person!!!
tumblr_inline_ncoem52aCr1ri460d.gif

I discovered the Project Soul illuminati connection years ago and hinted at it in some of my SC4 combo videos. Just check out the opening few seconds of this combo vid (project soul logo):

Well it seems that some of you would like to make a joke out of this. I on the other hand was dead serious.

Fact is stranger than fiction. In other words, the real truth is so far beyond anything you could imagine that your head would explode if someone told you the truth.

Da Vinci code doesn't even come close to what's really going on behind closed doors.

You guys can laugh all you want but the illuminati does exist and the conspiracy is real (even if blown out of proportion by some)

Well it seems that some of you would like to make a joke out of this. I on the other hand was dead serious.

Fact is stranger than fiction. In other words, the real truth is so far beyond anything you could imagine that your head would explode if someone told you the truth.

Da Vinci code doesn't even come close to what's really going on behind closed doors.

You guys can laugh all you want but the illuminati does exist and the conspiracy is real (even if blown out of proportion by some)

What are their goals though? What can they gain from infiltrating this small community? I wanna know their purpose.

Back