Is Marginal an Illuminati spy?

The only thing I can guess is that they can put subliminal messages into their games to influence political opinions, or to make you think to want to buy something.

There's overt propaganda in just about every game. Even if it's pure fantasy, there are often parallels with something in real life.

Take skyrim for example. The civil war between the Nords and the Imperials can be used to manipulate people into tribalism or cultism. My tribe is better than your tribe, identical to "my political party is better than yours".

You could even say that the game encourages racist tendencies.

Anything to keep 'the people' fighting amongst themselves is a good distraction from the real enemy: corporatism.

Did you know that there are only 6 corporations that literally own everything? They could have possibly a hundred different 'companies' that they own, giving you the illusion of a free market. There is no competition. It's a monopoly. Price inflation is usually the result.

Now as far as why the SC community specifically, I honestly don't know. My best guess is that they are trying to influence public opinion about the game, or possibly recruiting people with extremely adept eye hand coordination (execution) for some specialized task.

Why do they infiltrate popular music? I think it's to dumb it down, as to render the people incapable of seeing the bigger picture. A dumber population is easier to control. Why would they infiltrate video games? Probably for the same reason. They don't want people playing intelligent or stimulating games.

I may not know much, but certain things you say do add up.

Illuminati are nothing but devices the Devil uses himself to manipulate us to stay away from God. Sadly, there's tons of them that even I am finding out about because the Devil is very clever. He's smart enough to trick Adam and Eve to disobey God. That's why we sin, because of that. Fortunately Jesus can make us free from being crazy, but 2 Timothy 3:2 in the bible is pretty much where we're at right now sadly. We're so used to pleasing ourselves, that we are blind to not know we're vulnerable. In any given moment, USA will crumble because it's easy to find all that is wrong with us. Our sin is like a comfortable bed we want to get up from, but can't due to our very wicked nature. Romans 3:10 in the bible explains it better why no one on earth is righteous.

That's why it's easy to sin than it is to do right by God. We're sinners and we need good parents and guardians who apply the bible's words to their lives, pushing our buttons to do right. However, all those good morals originate from the God. It's how God designed it, and his ways are way beyond ours understanding Isaiah 55:8-9. Thus God wants to test us like a parent and Drill Sargent. Parent because he loves us and Drill Sargent because he disciplines us to what he wants us to do.

Why certain sinners will never understand God, is because they haven't accepted Jesus as their savior and friend. Hence, a man must be born again John 3:3. Some people think too much about it, but God is simple and us humans are complicated. Excuses like what we want to do is more important than what God wants to do for you. Only a fool will say "I don't need God". In general, it's like saying I don't need the creator of your parents, friends, and anything else of this world.

To prove how God is righteous, research how God used Billy Graham as a vessel for him.

The key to Billy Graham's success was because he listened to the Lord. He had favor from the Lord to help people like Martin Luther King to make black people like me exist to speak before you like this. So you see, the Lord did help black people out. It's just some black people haven't waken up to realize that we're no longer slaves mentally as to certain people haven't waken up to realize Jesus can make you free from your sins.

The rhetorical question is, do you fear God or the Illuminati more?

I may not know much, but certain things you say do add up.

Illuminati are nothing but devices the Devil uses himself to manipulate us to stay away from God. Sadly, there's tons of them that even I am finding out about because the Devil is very clever. He's smart enough to trick Adam and Eve to disobey God. That's why we sin, because of that. Fortunately Jesus can make us free from being crazy, but 2 Timothy 3:2 in the bible is pretty much where we're at right now sadly. We're so used to pleasing ourselves, that we are blind to not know we're vulnerable. In any given moment, USA will crumble because it's easy to find all that is wrong with us. Our sin is like a comfortable bed we want to get up from, but can't due to our very wicked nature. Romans 3:10 in the bible explains it better why no one on earth is righteous.

That's why it's easy to sin than it is to do right by God. We're sinners and we need good parents and guardians who apply the bible's words to their lives, pushing our buttons to do right. However, all those good morals originate from the God. It's how God designed it, and his ways are way beyond ours understanding Isaiah 55:8-9. Thus God wants to test us like a parent and Drill Sargent. Parent because he loves us and Drill Sargent because he disciplines us to what he wants us to do.

Why certain sinners will never understand God, is because they haven't accepted Jesus as their savior and friend. Hence, a man must be born again John 3:3. Some people think too much about it, but God is simple and us humans are complicated. Excuses like what we want to do is more important than what God wants to do for you. Only a fool will say "I don't need God". In general, it's like saying I don't need the creator of your parents, friends, and anything else of this world.

To prove how God is righteous, research how God used Billy Graham as a vessel for him.

The key to Billy Graham's success was because he listened to the Lord. He had favor from the Lord to help people like Martin Luther King to make black people like me exist to speak before you like this. So you see, the Lord did help black people out. It's just some black people haven't waken up to realize that we're no longer slaves mentally as to certain people haven't waken up to realize Jesus can make you free from your sins.

The rhetorical question is, do you fear God or the Illuminati more?

I'm confused. So Illuminati is the devils tool, so was the snake who talked to Adam and Eve. Is the snake then Illuminati also? Also, one point I've always been confused with about Adam and Eve. By eating that apple, humans were created right? So if they didn't eat the apple and listened to God. None of us wouldn't have been born? Meaning the Snake (maybe an illuminati member) is the reason we exist. Making Satan/ maybe Illuminati our lords and savior. Since if they did obey God, none of us would of existed.

Either way, if the Illuminati snake didn't corrupt Eve. (of course the woman gets corrupted). We would have no sin right? Therefore I wouldn't be able to enjoy alcohol and cuss like a sailor. My parents would of never used alcohol and I probably wouldn't of been born. OI would not have a career right now. Sin isn't inherently bad, there is a lot of good that comes from sin.

Artwork by Fukou

5c1259c8fdda4dedbcb0da72b76253ca.png

I still say doughnuts have some incredible power and influence over major powers in society. After all, they're practically available at almost every high level executive meetings, recess during judicial sessions, and all levels of the legislative branch. Heck even forces behind law enforcement congregate at dispensaries that serve them round the clock, day and night, rain or shine.

I still say doughnuts have some incredible power and influence over major powers in society. After all, they're practically available at almost every high level executive meetings, recess during judicial sessions, and all levels of the legislative branch. Heck even forces behind law enforcement congregate at dispensaries that serve them round the clock, day and night, rain or shine.

Cops are fueled by donuts, therefore donuts have power over them. And donuts are controlled by the illuminati, therefore the illuminati control the cops. But this is where it gets confusing. The illuminati are responsible for Eve eating the apple and causing sin. One could say cops job arise to protect against crime, aka sin. Does this mean the illuminati is corrupting the police? hmmmmmm

It happened to my grandparents for being Japanese, I understand the reality better than most. But I think you got white privilege so there is less for you to worry about. I also saw this statement as a threat, so fuck you. Hopefully they do chain your ass up.

As for your other statements. There are much more than 6 corporations. Where did you get something so stupid?

As far as racism, you seem to promote it yourself. Your posts in the white privilege thread was overly racist.

For everything else you said. "I think, maybe, perhaps, it could happen." Get some evidence homie.
free_market_illusion.jpg

Okay it was 9 corporations not 6. My bad

It happened to my grandparents for being Japanese, I understand the reality better than most. But I think you got white privilege so there is less for you to worry about. I also saw this statement as a threat, so fuck you. Hopefully they do chain your ass up.

As for your other statements. There are much more than 6 corporations. Where did you get something so stupid?

As far as racism, you seem to promote it yourself. Your posts in the white privilege thread was overly racist.

For everything else you said. "I think, maybe, perhaps, it could happen." Get some evidence homie.
What's funny is that I was talking out against racism, but of course you retards can't tell the difference because you always love playing the race card.

lol I'm done here. I feel sorry for you guys how clueless you are. It's hidden in plain sight but no one wants to acknowledge it because it would make them queasy or create cognitive dissonance. That's fine. Enjoy your fantasy of lies and deception

What's funny is that I was talking out against racism, but of course you retards can't tell the difference because you always love playing the race card.

Don't worry man, I understand. The fucking slanty-eye'd gooks were ripples in the pond til some 70 odd years ago when good ole Murika set 'em straight.

I got your back homie.

Sieg Heil! Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

A Lesson in counting and reading comprehension

Did you know that there are only 6 corporations that literally own everything? They could have possibly a hundred different 'companies' that they own, giving you the illusion of a free market. There is no competition. It's a monopoly. Price inflation is usually the result.

View attachment 41914
Okay it was 9 corporations not 6. My bad

1. You claimed these corporations owned literally everything. Anyone with the capability to read will first notice that almost all of these businesses are food related. Meaning just one industry isn't even close to EVERYTHING. What about medicals supplies, automobiles, gas, electronics?!?!?!?!?

2.. This discounts a lot of businesses even in the food industry. Have you ever been to a restaurant? KRAFT or Coca Cola doesn't own your favorite sandwich shop. Even more important, it's missing some major players like McDonalds. One of the biggest fast food chains in the industry.

3. I said there are much more than 6 corporations because you said 6 corporations. And your evidence of 6 corporations is more than 6 corporations?!?!?!?!

4. You said there are 9 and not 6. Well considering my point #1 and #2. There are even much more than that. But take a look at your picture again. There are 10 corporations on that picture not 9. LEARN TO COUNT YOU FUCKING MORON.

Last edited:

The biggest reason why blacks don't achieve as much as whites goes all the way back to slavery. After a few generations of systematic slavery, it became a self-perpetuating self fulfilling prophecy of an underclass culture IE Black culture. Enslaving any group of people leads to the destruction of their intellect. I hate to be devils advocate here but it's true. Once the ball starts rolling, it creates generation after generation of stupidity and ignorance.

Jazz and blues is not really my cup of tea. I could make an argument for why that music is stupid, but I won't go there.

Cops are fueled by donuts, therefore donuts have power over them. And donuts are controlled by the illuminati, therefore the illuminati control the cops. But this is where it gets confusing. The illuminati are responsible for Eve eating the apple and causing sin. One could say cops job arise to protect against crime, aka sin. Does this mean the illuminati is corrupting the police? hmmmmmm
So because I make donuts and manage a bakery I'm part of the illuminati? Sounds good to me :)

Back