Ivy cosplay, at last!

Laaaadies

manfaye.jpg

that thread defeats all your arguments, especially 5-6 pages in.

Even the argument that all those girls would look better just dressed like a normal person? I think not.

This was already answered.

I was thinking the same thing. It's because she's not 105lbs.

Also she's not 5 foot nothing and asian and squealing KAWAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIahhh!!!! and shit. Get half those Ivy chicks into some normal looking clothes and I'd hit that shit with the quickness.

Thats because she has a SHITTY character design.

Absolutely. It was at least more tasteful back along a while when she wearing clothes covering around 12% of her body rather then the absolutely shamelessly slutty 10% she's wearing now.

Ahh hot-girl cosplay pics. Living breathing cum-stained proof that even good looking females can be fags just the same as the ugly ones.

Also she's not 5 foot nothing and asian and squealing KAWAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIahhh!!!! and shit. Get half those Ivy chicks into some normal looking clothes and I'd hit that shit with the quickness.

Carful. These are cosplay girls remember. You haven't seen the clothes that they normally wear.

My girlfriend cosplays, she's foine.

I wasn't referring to cosplay in general. (Although I am of the opinion that it's retarded I'm not arrogant or self obsessed enough to shove it at people in a kind of "This is what I say, this is right" way) But more like hot girls dressed as shitty Naruto characters and stuff. There's a lot of misconception that good looking people don't have awful taste like that for some absurd reason.

I guess if Nurse and Flight Attendant costumes count, my GF likes to do that once in awhile. Somehow after a year or so things need to be shook up a bit.

Back