Ivy cosplay, at last!

Seriously, the only way fanboys are going to get that perfect figure from a girl is if she's probably taller than most guys out there. Otherwise, you can't get that type of a figure without doing self-harm.

That being said, don't like any of them. They're missing the attitude. You need the face and the pose to pull off Ivy.

Ivyreal07.jpg

O_O
Ivyreal06.jpg

Hhm, somehow, this looks familiar. Where have I seen this before? hhm...

RukiaCosComp.jpg

No good looking cosplay? Stick that in your pipe and go fuck yourself!

Cosplay generally derives from the word costume. If you don't have a costume it ain't a cosplay. It's just a picture of a girls ass. The reason given for cosplay being terrible because those people who do seem to pull it off aren't looking good in costume. Theyre just good looking and would lool better in normal clothes. That one IS in normal clothes.

Cosplay generally derives from the word costume. If you don't have a costume it ain't a cosplay. It's just a picture of a girls ass. The reason given for cosplay being terrible because those people who do seem to pull it off aren't looking good in costume. Theyre just good looking and would lool better in normal clothes. That one IS in normal clothes.

She styled her hair, wore specific clothes to match a character, and went to a set that looked like the same bathroom to take a picture

Just because a character wears normal clothes doesn't mean dressing like them isn't cosplay

image18.png

gurren-lagan-cosplay.jpg

It's a matter of opinion anyway and I don't care about yours so good day.

She styled her hair, wore specific clothes to match a character, and went to a set that looked like the same bathroom to take a picture

The hair was just a weird flick in the middle. The clothes consisted of pants and a blue top with frilly sleeves. The ONLY thing she gets credit for is the bathroom.

Just because a character wears normal clothes doesn't mean dressing like them isn't cosplay

Umm. That's exactly what it means.

It's a matter of opinion anyway and I don't care about yours so good day.

Ur so tuff!

*Sigh* One day. One day the internet may grow to understand what the word opinion means and how to apply it. Until then it will just remain as it is I guess. A panic button for people who feel they're getting awfully close to being wrong. "MY OPINION!!111"

Why don't you explain to us simpletons what "Opinion" means then, buddy

I'm pretty sure it's just your personal beliefs and you're trying to pass them off as facts

But yeah, you go ahead continuing to think that you're cool for martyring yourself on a forum about a video game.

I'm not gonna look at this thread again so don't bother replying, I won't see it.

when japanese models dress up in cosplay, i approve very much so. but when actual game fans dress up and go to game conventions, then it starts to go very wrong.

If the character happens to wear normal clothes than it IS a costume. Somebody dresses up as a greaser or a patchuco and it's a costume right? But to a greaser or a patchuco those are normal clothes. It's just about affecting a look which isn't your everyday. I mean check out the hair. Normal clothes or no it's clearly a recreation. Get the idea?

Back