[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

Thanks! I'm happy and hyped!!

Yep, I'll be playin as time permits (got family, work, archery, exercisin and cyclin as well).

Got out my SCII and will probably be playin it exclusively until the real game hits.

We will have to play with eachother someday!!! even though we'll have that nasty overseas connection DX oh well!

TGS (Tokyo Game Show) site is up (have English) and advance tickets are for sale:
http://tgs.cesa.or.jp/index.html

1,000 Yen advance, 1,200 if you buy 'em at the door.
Yep, bought mine already.
This year an advance ticket can be used Sat 9/21 or Sun 9/22, there is no date on the ticket.
At present my plan is to go on Sun.

Takin a trip to England to visit my son soon but hope for some SCII prac after I return (after 8/12).

Contactin the gang & hope to get somethin goin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So far Wat0son & Sersuna have said they are up for gamez after I return.
I'm really happy to be teamin up w/my twin tonfad girl once agsin!
YAY Namco!
Playin the game we startred out on 10 years ago.
I'm ridin this wave as long as I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hi )
There were any tournaments in Japan last 2 month? would like to see some high level play)

Ryuoh Sen 2 will take place on August 10th. the tournament will start at 9:00 PM JST.
http://ussr.jp/scvrm/ryuoh/

Tamonegi (Algol) - he is the "Ryuoh" (Ryuoh Sen 1 Winner). and he is in the edge master rank on SCV online ranked match.
Crna Ruka (Pat) - SBO2012 Winner
Shining Decopon (Tira) - EVO2012 Winner, WGC2013 Winner
Sawazuma (Maxi) - 2nd place on Ryuoh Sen 1 and WGC2013

the players are allowed to enter the tournament if he is in the Shura rank or higher. 34 players entered.
streaming channels are here. http://ussr.jp/scvrm/ryuoh/venue/

i entered link and there are 3 streams WUT O__o ?

Only one named as online tournament, so i think i watching the right one )

OMG, Decopon on the first stream, CrnaRuka on the second, how should i watch it ?))
Maybe organaizers can upload all this tournament on youtube then?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!

I just arrived back from Eland today.
Had a fun but busy trip. Saw lotsa castles, old builidngs, stained glass windows and ate good food.
Didn't miss the hot'n'humid JP weather.

Unfortunately I missed watchin the comp (I was walkin around in London and had Tai food that day).

Next Fri (16th) me, Setsuna (hopefully) and Wat0son will get together for gamez (SCII, prob PS2 version cuz 360 has slow down) at my place.
Anyone else wanna join?- let me know.

Hajimeowari said he will be playin SCII HD and will have time to play from Sept.
SLA said he will be playin SCII HD online.

My son ordered the Jojo game (LTD edition) for PS3. So probably after he returns next March he will buy a PS3.

EDIT
Oh, and I preordered Daigo's manga from Amazon.
http://www.umehara-comic.com/

Last edited:
SCII gamez on for tom!

Got out my slim PS2 (it works) and even watched some SCIII. My old PS2 HRAPs ready to go as well. And the MAS with the infrared Perfect 360 seems to be OK.
Wat0son will bring over his SCII PS2 disc (and he'll let me borrow it!) and Setsuna may be able to come as well.

I've been doin some prac and Weapons Master on my 360 (XBox) SCII.

Had fun w/Wat0son at my place today- lotsa SCII prac, strat talk and even talked about frames!
It's the deepest I've gotten into a game so far!!
Let's keep it up!
Thanks Wat0son! ; )
Now I have a copy of the PS2 SCII to prac on.

We hope to meet about once a month, next month hopefully towards the end when we all can make it. (maybe at Setsuna's place).

Kayane will be comin JP way too, so maybe something will be goin down w/her at Sousuhi's as well.

Last edited:
Prac goin down.
PS2 SCII.jpg

Well got quite a bit of PS2 SCII prac in this summer vacation.
What better way to spend it out of the heat and humidity?
Almost finished Weapons Master mode (Bought all of the chara's 3P costumes, all of Talim's weapons and opened all the stages).
Still wanna prac some/more moves.
Have gotten better at the chain throw but need a lot more prac.
By the time the game hits I should be more ready this time this time around!

Back