[Jul 13, 2014] OOFMATIC Presents: TORONTO Super HYPE Tourment (Toronto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
SoulCalibur FIVE tournament at A&C WORLD 706 Spadina Ave Toronto

A&C hours 12pm to 6pm

Five Dolla Entry!
Five Dolla Venue Fee!

$30 prize bonus

Live STREAM

DRAMA

Hype commentary by Dino probably

devil jon BANNED unless someone shouts OBJECTION!!! or some shit and we can have a debate

Partisan reptile hawkeye moneymuffins and justin wong CONFIRMED and that guy who won EVO

BE THERE

What happen to "I'll never come back, I am leaving the community forever". You really have no shame even after I dumped your ass in the garbage disposal.

Since you are a pathological liar, I'll wait for other people to confirm if this tournament is happening.

If it is, well at least I'll get the money you owe me, Trash Bag.

Also Trash Bag for this tournament you are required to wear a trash bag for the whole day. Cause the last time you bitched out and wore it for 2 sec.

To everyone else remember to humble. You don't want to embarrass yourself and look like this guy:

I already got a few people confirmed, don't go just by what's shown on the RSVP here.

Also, better than 0 attendees from the tournament that you're running. Oh wait you're not running any tournaments. #supporttheSCVcommunity

AlexJ I contacted the fool looong ago telling him he can contact me/come get it from me. I even offered to online money transfer it to him. Barely heard anything from him except for some frightened little mouse squeaks so I donated it to the prize pool on his behalf. :)

As for the expected # of attendees, if it's a low turnout we'll round robin, if it's just myself or 1 other, then I'll probably turn it into an impromptu streamed online tournament and give the prize to that. lol

In other news I'm officially preregistered for Summer Jam 8!

Trash bag you are the last person to call anyone a fool. I tried contacting you and you keep dodging, when I try to contact 8wayrun you just troll, when I am in the area you say you're at work. After that you tell me that you are done with SC and you'll never go to a public event thus you can't pay me what you owe. You're full of BS.

Lol the mouse tries to roar when behind a keyboard but squeaks when having to deal with someone directly. Cry me a river Eli. You put minimal effort into contacting me, if you really wanted the money that badly you would have accepted my offer to online transfer it to you.

Now the money is going towards a tournament, so be happy instead of simply being a drama queen you're also supporting the community. :)

That's BS, you should've done an honest deed and give that money to Eli right on the spot. Now you're just making lame excuses to give his money away w/o his consent.

You've got some bills to pay!

Last edited:
On the spot? He was the one insisting to put $30 on the line even after I told him I didn't have it on me.

Also I probably saved his life. If I had the money he might have gone and bought some donuts and had a heart attack. You guys should be thanking me!

You put minimal effort into contacting me, if you really wanted the money that badly you would have accepted my offer to online transfer it to you.
To be fair, person who owes the money should be the one to contact the person he/she owes it to, to pay his/her dues, no?

To be fair, person who owes the money should be the one to contact the person he/she owes it to, to pay his/her dues, no?
I did contact him first, I made the effort. If he doesn't want to put any effort on his end then I'm not chasing him down. The ball was in his court after I made the initial effort.

I actually still have the original message I sent him:

(Sent Jan 17) I don't know if there is any point for me to keep waiting for u to contact me about it, so I'm just gonna say f it and contact you instead. Let me know when/how you want your money. Something like online money transfer is best because I'm always too busy to go out of my way for anything these days.

After that he contacted me once without notice saying he was near my area while I was at work.

Ever since then I haven't heard a peep from him up until this tournament thread.

So I said fuck it and am putting it up for the tournament. Don't like it, too bad. Shouldn't have snoozed in getting the money back, because as they say, you snooze you lose!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back