[Jul 13, 2014] OOFMATIC Presents: TORONTO Super HYPE Tourment (Toronto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOF you are correct that Eli insisted on the $30 MM; and though this is going to change my perspective, the fact of the matter is that you still owe Eli that $30.

It seems there's a communication problem between you two and you need to get this issue resolved.

I don't know if I can be of any assistance but every Tuesday and Friday I pass by your place via the 196 Sheppard-Yonge TTC bus to Seneca.

Why don't you PM your work schedule maybe I can deliver the money to Eli in your stead.

Eli and oof, in case you dont know you both look retarded and immature

Ok lets look at this, what's really going on. lets for a second try to actually understand.

Lets try and make this brief ( cuz i dont give a fuck )

Oof's Self image was constantly being hurt by eli every time he would degrade or belittle his sc abilities. This sets off all kinds of emotions that oof's unexplored conciousness has yet to learn to handle ( Pride, Anger, Uneasiness so on ). Not knowing that these emotions are mere internal primal reactions to outer stimuli, he begins to think he really feels this way. He now begins to search for justice, all he wants is to right the wrong and keep his self identity intact.

Holy shit this may take longer than i thought. Lets keep going,

After much back and forth Oof decides he now wants to boldly challenge overcome and humiliate hes self identity disturber Eli. Eli's reaction to this challenge is irrelevant because oof's insistence and claims of superiority have force his hand, Eli also has a image to maintain ( to himself and others ). He Accepts.

Keep in mind as we go on these two have been friends for years, have no true negative intent towards each other and are simply victims of there lack of understanding of the situation and of themselves.

The time has come and both player confidently go into the fated "trash bag match". The fight was close-ish , oof overconfidence even led him to pick edge master for a portion of the fight as it would also make his win more satisfactory. Eli Won, now lets examine what goes on afterwards.

Oof having been defeated and bested is now in a vulnerable place. He didn't really think much about how to handle loosing and is now having a real tough time holding on to his self image ( oof the sc masta ). Eli not knowing what was going on and without trying to understand oof for even a second, Controlled by his own emotions and ideals just see's this as a triumphs over a enemy ( a friend in disguise ).

Eli unintentionally and without really knowing the repercussion now begins to talk mad shit. Calling oof a bitch and saying how trash he is and so on. Fully understandable in the situation but the repercussions on oof's psyche would be catastrophic. Oof initially goes along with the whole thing as it was in originally his idea. But after a few moments the deep sad shame and anger kicks in. Of course having never even attempted to understand the inner workings of his awareness oof begins to once again be fully controlled by his emotions and fundamental notions on reality.

Oof of course acts in an unfavourable fashion, try to understand how much he was being manipulated by his body, He's the main victim here. He has no clue what's going on.

Why did i even take the time to do this, you guys better fix this friendship after this shit.

They then both walk away, Eli thinking about the negative ways oof acted and the negative thing's he said. and oof reflecting the various ways he was mistreated.

Oof never meant any harm, Eli never meant any harm. This unfortunate series of misunderstandings only ever happened because you both never took the time to understand each other or yourself. Everything could have been solved with a hearth felt and honest " You know i dont really care about this stuff, we're still cool"

And now we all have to hear about it and be impacted in various ways - oof' refused to come to one of my offline's session's after fully wanting to and agreeing cuz i told him I said Eli could come . I just wanted to play with both my friends. Eli's cool , oof's cool to someone like me who doesn't give a fuck this is unnecessary hassle.

Make sure you both understand. YOU DONT HATE EACH OTHER, YOU'RE SIMPLY DUMB AND DEFENSIVE.

If you where even slightly intelligent you would both make up, express how you felt and what you feel and resume the friendship like you both want.

Franman continues to not know what's going on*

They have been friends for years?
So, they have been meeting not only for SC but also in their private lifes, know really a lot about each other and their families and rely upon each other in times of need?
beacuse if not, then they are not friends, never been and Your whole premise is destroyed

*Psychology lesson w/ gay ending*
Thanx for the psychology lesson genius. I've never felt more retarded than ever.

At least the franman doesn't know what's going on part is accurate. I really don't give a fuck about the psychology part between those two.

Last edited:
Eli and oof, in case you dont know you both look retarded and immature

Ok lets look at this, what's really going on. lets for a second try to actually understand.

Lets try and make this brief ( cuz i dont give a fuck )

Oof's Self image was constantly being hurt by eli every time he would degrade or belittle his sc abilities. This sets off all kinds of emotions that oof's unexplored conciousness has yet to learn to handle ( Pride, Anger, Uneasiness so on ). Not knowing that these emotions are mere internal primal reactions to outer stimuli, he begins to think he really feels this way. He now begins to search for justice, all he wants is to right the wrong and keep his self identity intact.

Holy shit this may take longer than i thought. Lets keep going,

After much back and forth Oof decides he now wants to boldly challenge overcome and humiliate hes self identity disturber Eli. Eli's reaction to this challenge is irrelevant because oof's insistence and claims of superiority have force his hand, Eli also has a image to maintain ( to himself and others ). He Accepts.

Keep in mind as we go on these two have been friends for years, have no true negative intent towards each other and are simply victims of there lack of understanding of the situation and of themselves.

The time has come and both player confidently go into the fated "trash bag match". The fight was close-ish , oof overconfidence even led him to pick edge master for a portion of the fight as it would also make his win more satisfactory. Eli Won, now lets examine what goes on afterwards.

Oof having been defeated and bested is now in a vulnerable place. He didn't really think much about how to handle loosing and is now having a real tough time holding on to his self image ( oof the sc masta ). Eli not knowing what was going on and without trying to understand oof for even a second, Controlled by his own emotions and ideals just see's this as a triumphs over a enemy ( a friend in disguise ).

Eli unintentionally and without really knowing the repercussion now begins to talk mad shit. Calling oof a bitch and saying how trash he is and so on. Fully understandable in the situation but the repercussions on oof's psyche would be catastrophic. Oof initially goes along with the whole thing as it was in originally his idea. But after a few moments the deep sad shame and anger kicks in. Of course having never even attempted to understand the inner workings of his awareness oof begins to once again be fully controlled by his emotions and fundamental notions on reality.

Oof of course acts in an unfavourable fashion, try to understand how much he was being manipulated by his body, He's the main victim here. He has no clue what's going on.

Why did i even take the time to do this, you guys better fix this friendship after this shit.

They then both walk away, Eli thinking about the negative ways oof acted and the negative thing's he said. and oof reflecting the various ways he was mistreated.

Oof never meant any harm, Eli never meant any harm. This unfortunate series of misunderstandings only ever happened because you both never took the time to understand each other or yourself. Everything could have been solved with a hearth felt and honest " You know i dont really care about this stuff, we're still cool"

And now we all have to hear about it and be impacted in various ways - oof' refused to come to one of my offline's session's after fully wanting to and agreeing cuz i told him I said Eli could come . I just wanted to play with both my friends. Eli's cool , oof's cool to someone like me who doesn't give a fuck this is unnecessary hassle.

Make sure you both understand. YOU DONT HATE EACH OTHER, YOU'RE SIMPLY DUMB AND DEFENSIVE.

If you where even slightly intelligent you would both make up, express how you felt and what you feel and resume the friendship like you both want.

Franman continues to not know what's going on*

Can you make this shorter and to the point so I read it?

FenrisZero is now a confirmed attendee. Thanks for the support bruh.

Last edited:
Oh re-he-he-he-heeaaally? And what makes you assume that I can't beat you in a ft10? Some online battles from over a year ago?

How about this, come to Summer Jam 8, we'll see if your assumption is correct. Unless you think think that playing a ft10 online is legitimate enough in which case having online tournaments must be as legitimate as the offline ones to you? Lol

If your not coming to Summer Jam 8 then that's too bad. Guess you'll just remain an online wannabe competitive player who only has a couple of weak placings at tiny ass offline tournaments lol.

Go learn to Just Guard or something. lol

In other news I may be going to EVO after all... ;)

Due to this tournament being on the same weekend as EVO, and due me recently getting sponsored to go to EVO, this tournament is officially CANCELLED!

Or at the very least, pushed back to sometime before Summer Jam.

Unless somebody wants to step up and run it for me, I do have A&C booked for this tournament after all!

Oh re-he-he-he-heeaaally? And what makes you assume that I can't beat you in a ft10? Some online battles from over a year ago 'Cause Even Then I Was A Retarded Monkey?

How about this, come to Summer Jam 8, we'll see if your assumption is correct. Unless you think think that playing a ft10 online is legitimate enough in which case having online tournaments must be as legitimate as the offline ones to you? Lol

If your not coming to Summer Jam 8 then that's too bad. Guess you'll just remain an online wannabe competitive player who only has a couple of weak placings at tiny ass offline tournaments lol.

Go learn to Just Guard or something. lol

In other news I may be going to EVO after all... ;)

No Oof, I Judge This On Every Time We Played Ever.

And That Online Battle I Won "Over A Year Ago" Was With A Character I No Longer Play, Was When I First Started, And Was Blindfolded. Everyone You've Played "Over A Year Ago" Has Surpassed You. And Even Online I'm Stepping All Your Shit You Think It Would Be Any Better Offline?

Also I've Placed Top 4 In Tourneys With Killers Like ARU, Mateo, LP, And Pft- TiZ. What Have You Done?

EDIT: 1 Attendee.

No Oof, I Judge This On Every Time We Played Ever.

And That Online Battle I Won "Over A Year Ago" Was With A Character I No Longer Play, Was When I First Started, And Was Blindfolded. Everyone You've Played "Over A Year Ago" Has Surpassed You. And Even Online I'm Stepping All Your Shit You Think It Would Be Any Better Offline?

Also I've Placed Top 4 In Tourneys With Killers Like ARU, Mateo, LP, And Pft- TiZ. What Have You Done?

EDIT: 1 Attendee.
hahaha getting all defensive are we? You're post screams "wannabe competitive player". In terms of competitive accomplishments you are like an ant to me in regards the things I've done in tournaments since the SCII days. ;)

Anyways I'm going to EVO and SummerJam8, if you can't make it to either of those to back your words up, then you are not even on my radar! Good day SIR. (seriously, go learn to Just Guard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back