King of Fighters maximum impact 3 is real?!

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
Hey guys, is King of Fighters Maximum Impact 3 really gonna release? I searched the net but I can't find anything but rumors. There is a KoF xiii that's not what i'm looking for.

It's ghostware at this point -- there was never any cancellation notice, but no development news either.

As much as I loved this series, I would not hold my breath.

As far as I know, KOF MI 3 cancelled because Falcoon was fired from SNKP. I don't know why but from what I've heard, a bunch of KOF fans doesn't like his work on alternative costume for each character (Clark alternative costume is really ugly). I don't own KOF MI and MI2/MIRA but i really want to playing them.

If maximum impact really canceled, wll that's bad man. But i'm waiting for Dead or Alive 5. Tekken Tag Tourney 2 is just the same as Tekken 6, they just brought back tag mode.

If maximum impact really canceled, wll that's bad man. But i'm waiting for Dead or Alive 5. Tekken Tag Tourney 2 is just the same as Tekken 6, they just brought back tag mode.

As far as I know, KOF MI 3 cancelled because Falcoon was fired from SNKP. I don't know why but from what I've heard, a bunch of KOF fans doesn't like his work on alternative costume for each character (Clark alternative costume is really ugly). I don't own KOF MI and MI2/MIRA but i really want to playing them.
KOF MI was total fail. MI2 had some glitches, some chars were way too overpowered like Terry, Richard Myers(Coipeira guy from Fatal fury series), Mai was a total bi**. Some chars suck like Ralf, Clark, Leona, MayLee, Kim etc.
MI regulationA was indeed a very well balanced and fine game. Ash re-entered and they finally made Iori and Kyo top tiers again. K' got nerfed from previous installement and Jivatama(<3) became a beast LMAO.

I hope Tekken tag 2 will be just as interesting as Tekken tag1, which is one of my all time fav.

KOF MI was total fail. MI2 had some glitches, some chars were way too overpowered like Terry, Richard Myers(Capoeira guy from Fatal fury series), Fio (From Metal Slug Series) and Armor Ralf, Mai was a total bi**. Some chars suck like Ralf, Clark, Maxima, Chae Lim, Kim etc.
MI regulationA was indeed a very well balanced and fine game. Ash and Blue Mary re-entered, bring back 3 vs 3 system and they finally made Iori and Kyo top tiers again. K' got nerfed from previous installement and Jivatama(<3) became a beast LMAO.

Fixed

I've only played KoF 12 and 13 and i was intrested in maximum impact 2 for awhile.

That's great you've playing KOF XII and KOF XII and have interested with KOF MI2. by the way, do you ever playing KOF 02' or 98' ?
sorry to asking such a stupid question like this.

Fixed

That's great you've playing KOF XII and KOF XII and have interested with KOF MI2. by the way, do you ever playing KOF 02' or 98' ?
Kof2002 for life <3, i also liked 98. Two of the best 2D fighting games ever...

No but i think my bro did at the time i only played SC4 and SSF4. Maximum impact 2 looked really good when i saw gameplays of it.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the numerous glitches, this game could have been great, it certainly had the potential to make a wave in the 3D market in my opinion.

To this day I still play KOF 2006 (aka Maximum Impact 2) and if they ever made a third I'd be all for it. My main was Mai Shiranui, she was very combo happy and I created some unique combinations with her. The only thing I could never complete on KOF 2006 was one of the Hard Missions involving Kyo Classic and Ralph, where you had to beat him with one combo (70% damage no less). There was no strategy guide made for this game so mission was impossible, I still try to beat it occasionally anyways lol.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the numerous glitches, this game could have been great, it certainly had the potential to make a wave in the 3D market in my opinion.

To this day I still play KOF 2006 (aka Maximum Impact 2) and if they ever made a third I'd be all for it. My main was Mai Shiranui, she was very combo happy and I created some unique combinations with her. The only thing I could never complete on KOF 2006 was one of the Hard Missions involving Alba and Ralph, where you had to beat him with one combo (70% damage no less). There was no strategy guide made for this game so mission was impossible, I still try to beat it occasionally anyways lol.

Maybe this video would be help you a bit :

YES YESSS YESSSSSSS!!!! It Worked! It really WORKED!!!

Thanks a lot man, you don't know how long I've been trying to beat that mission.

You're welcome. Btw, do you ever playing KOF XI or any KOF series? and what is your main character in KOF series?
Sorry If this question is looks odd for you.I just want to know.

Yeah I've played every KOF iteration since '95. My favorite KOF being '98, My main team throughout most of the series have been Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui & Clark Still whom I dubbed the "Ikari Fury team."

(Originally had Kim Kaphwan up until KOF '99 when I switched to Clark)

Since KOF 2002, I've added my secondary team which consists of Kim Kaphwan, Ryo Sakazaki & Kyo Kusanagi, I haven't gave this team a clever name yet. (I was forced to use this team on KOF XII because there was no Mai.)

Great team, Sxton. My favorite KOF being '02 followed by XI and '98.

My default team (also as my main team in every KOF) was Ikari Warriors (Ralf, Clark, Leona, Whip, and Heidern). My main team in '98 was Terry Bogard, Leona, and Ralf Jones. In '02 my main team was Clark Steele, Leona, and Robert Garcia. In XI my main team was Clark Steele, Elizabeth, and Shen Woo.

Back