King Of Fighters XIV is Coming

Me: Man I wish SNK wasn’t so afraid to redesign their characters they should really switch it up sometime it can’t hurt, righ–

SNK:
tumblr_inline_nuqaygppol1qbpm24_500.png

Me: Put it back.

SNK/Playmore is owned by a Chinese company these days. There may be certain individuals in the company with certain levels of influence on the development team to force to do things a certain way, budget, etc.

It's sad, but that seems to be the way of things. Just be happy SNK/Playmore still gets to make KOF.

I really liked máximum impact (*runs) so I will give it the benefit of the doubt until more is shown, I mean, what can I do otherwise? I'm done with SF there is no SC on sight, I'm not particulary excited by T7 and I'm done with Arc systems for the same reason I'm done with SF, so I need to put my hopes somewhere.

Honestly, I would have no problems with this if this game was just called Maximum Impact 3. Those games were shit, but they were also really fun and had a lot of heart.

I've heard a lot of people ask whether this game will play 2D or 3D, which is the dumbest thing can be asked at this point since the trailer clearly shows that it's strictly 2D.

The real question to ask is whether or not this game will bomb harder than KOF12 did.

Honestly, I would have no problems with this if this game was just called Maximum Impact 3. Those games were shit, but they were also really fun and had a lot of heart.

I've heard a lot of people ask whether this game will play 2D or 3D, which is the dumbest thing can be asked at this point since the trailer clearly shows that it's strictly 2D.

The real question to ask is whether or not this game will bomb harder than KOF12 did.
true

MI main problem was not having Joe Higashi, wich is a problem common for all SNK (or not SNK) games that don't have Joe Higashi

Joe Higashi tfw

In a better world Capcom will just buy Terry and Joe and put them into SFV :D

I think that SNK did a very huge fault to make it the KOF XIV with 3D graphics! I agree with many of you that you insist that it looks like PS2 game! If SNK want so much this new game with 3D graphics why they don't make it like Street Fighter or Dragon Ball series with cel shading graphics?

I think that SNK did a very huge fault to make it the KOF XIV with 3D graphics! I agree with many of you that you insist that it looks like PS2 game! If SNK want so much this new game with 3D graphics why they don't make it like Street Fighter or Dragon Ball series with cel shading graphics?
they will fix the 3d models later on

Back