Learning Leixia Tutorial Series: by ZeroEffect

Anyways, to get back on topic here. I uploaded 2 parts of the episode last night, but have to re-upload the 2nd. At any rate, it's finally completed and should be viewable soon.

Ok here it is. Pretty packed episode, so even you expert Lexys should be able find at least one or two new things you can use.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
This might be the motivation I need to start playing this game again! Thank you for this. Lexia players rejoice!
0ac3afd6-3dde-41d5-964f-afa4f8163ae2.gif

Great!
Really cool you mentioned stuff like specific 1A AA BE combos, or 8B+K G AA BE combos after certain breaks like 22B.

I didn't know about some wallcombos, but what I take home is that I should definitely use more resets in wallcombos with 2B+K, 4A or 4B.

Great!
Really cool you mentioned stuff like specific 1A AA BE combos, or 8B+K G AA BE combos after certain breaks like 22B.

I didn't know about some wallcombos, but what I take home is that I should definitely use more resets in wallcombos with 2B+K, 4A or 4B.

Yeah, her wall resets are actually kinda practical. In particular, the 4A+BB feint and 4A. 4A gives enough adv. to where Mitsu can't bullshit his way out of mixups with his BT B+K. 4BB is less adv than AA BE for some reason, but it does the same thing (leaves opp. standing in corner at disadvantage) without spending the extra bar.

A few of the Wall combos were there just for the "OMG!" reaction. Although damaging, I wouldn't exactly recommended them in tournament due to hard execution/timing or reliance on the opp. teching/not teching.

Great videos! This should make the front page!

I definitely learned some cool stuff but I can't remember it all Leixia being my No 2 character it's hard to know 100% of everything especially a deep character like this. Gotta work on it though. I <3 Leixia

Great videos! This should make the front page!

I definitely learned some cool stuff but I can't remember it all Leixia being my No 2 character it's hard to know 100% of everything especially a deep character like this. Gotta work on it though. I <3 Leixia

Well remember, they're just ideas to get people thinking outside the box a little. I don't remember everything either and go back to reference for myself sometimes. And Leixia's my main.

She is a really deep character though, I must admit there's a kind of satisfaction to beating good people with her using complex strats, as opposed to simply abusing overpowering tools of the top 5 characters.

I'll be making some changes to the format for doing LvsW. Mostly stuff like scripting and recording audio separately from the video. I really wish I had HD capture capabilities though for the next tutorial.

Glad I could help.

Now that I'm thinking of it, who can I get to front page this thread? Might be nice to make it easier to promote for anyone looking into this.

On episode 4 and it feels like I just learned a ton of stuff! If anybody is on PSN and wants to help with some training feel free to add me: iiDRiiZ

Probably the last project I'll be doing for this forum, I'll be starting a bunch of vids for the punishment. I know some have already been floating around and this is not to steal credit from those, but to just have some kind of organized grouping of the best/most practical punishes for each character. Starting with Cervantes and Algol, and so on.

Back