Lost Swords adds Astaroth, Nightmare and Pyrrha!

• Admin
With Christmas around the corner, it has become obvious to anyone that the release for Lost Swords has slipped into 2014. Initially slated for release before the end of 2013, Namco-Bandai has just confirmed that the game will not get an official release till next year. Project Soul has pushed the game back in order to provide a higher quality game to it's fans.

With the bad news however, is some good news. Three new characters have been added to the roster. In addition to the previously announced Mitsurugi, Siegfried and Sophitia; Astaroth, Nightmare and Pyrrha will also be playable upon the game's release. How do you guys feel about the choice of new characters? Did they add your favorite character? Are you disappointed at the addition of yet another sword and shield character?

soul_calibur_lost_swords_28.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_29.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_30.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_31.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_32.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_33.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_34.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_35.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_36.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_37.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_38.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_39.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_40.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_41.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_42.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_43.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_44.jpg

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I'm just glad they're going to experiment with low-skill crazy super power gem based soul calibur outside of Soul calibur 6.

On the plus side, namco recognizes the demand for soul calibur, be it low-budget casual or not.

Project Soul has pushed the game back in order to provide a higher quality game to it's fans.

The only item of higher quality I'm interested in is online play (with decent netcode).

The way I see it is Namco slapped us on one side of the face with SC5 not having decent single player content, then they slapped us on the other side with this not having multiplayer content.

rxn why not both.png

Last edited:
My 360 broke and i have no intention of buying a new one. That being said I really hope at some point this comes to PC as it has no 3d fighters. I think it would do very well on Steam.

It's a slap in the face to the player base to not even have offline VS mode.

To be fair, Tekken Revolution doesn't have offline VS mode either.

If both games had this feature, it would nullify the whole point of it being free to play.

People wouldn't be spending as much and Namco wouldn't be coming up with more gimmicks in an attempt to maintain relevance for the titles (Get enough blood seals fighting online and you unlock a D-cup version of Eliza).

Hopefully SC6 will be as broken as this :)
I hope your joking. If SC6 were as broken as this then the game would be pathetic competitively. So no, I don't hope SC6 will be like this. This game is for fun casualness, not the main series.

I'm sure she'll appear in a fine lines of text in some character's backstory or - if we pray hard enough - her weapons might appear in the background of one of the stages.

Well im surprised people havent noticed that Ivy is added, and release date is 6th of Feb according to the website :)

Live streams

3 Viewers
LadyKaliMari
LadyKaliMari
Friday Night Gaming |ENG/ 18+| ENVtuber |!discord
2 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
Back after a few hours (PC)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members