Lost Swords

Is it wrong I'm still better over them revealing Ivy (out of all people) and only Ivy in what was most likely the last character before the game comes out, and we'll have to wait probably months until anyone else is revealed?

From my impressions of the beta, it's more "red" than "fire". Don't get too carried away.

The right segment denotes what 'element' your verticals are, and the left, your horizontals... and each has a strength and a weakness. You're not going to be creating any tornadoes any time soon.

From my impressions of the beta, it's more "red" than "fire". Don't get too carried away.

The right segment denotes what 'element' your verticals are, and the left, your horizontals... and each has a strength and a weakness. You're not going to be creating any tornadoes any time soon.

So now LS is only 98.7% ridiculous
Good!

Has there been any indication as to who the default characters available initially will be? How about the way additional characters will be added/unlocked? Will character availability be like Tekken Revolution, DOA5U Core dealie, or what? Stuck with a clouded mind(moreso than usual at least) and now bizarrely high expectations...things are very confusing for me right now.

Has there been any indication as to who the default characters available initially will be? How about the way additional characters will be added/unlocked? Will character availability be like Tekken Revolution, DOA5U Core dealie, or what? Stuck with a clouded mind(moreso than usual at least) and now bizarrely high expectations...things are very confusing for me right now.
i don't think it'll be like DOA5U Core because that's only a piece of a full game. it's more like a demo. Lost Swords and Tekken Revolution are supposed to be the entire product isn't it?

I think it's safe to say all the announced characters will be available (maybe some will have to be unlocked). I'm curious if we get access to more characters than that, or if we have to wait.

I think we'll probably have to wait because the other characters don't have trailers yet.

Also, it's funny that it's called 'Lost' Swords when the only returning style is Sophitia.

The game is out next week, still some little time for more characters to announce, but what I believe now is that we will have this 7 characters from the start and the rest will be added little by little over the time (and for free), just like the free to play Tekken Revolution.

We´ll see...

No exact date yet announced for other territories outside Japan yet right?

Nope, still nothing there I think.

The game is out next week, still some little time for more characters to announce, but what I believe now is that we will have this 7 characters from the start and the rest will be added little by little over the time (and for free), just like the free to play Tekken Revolution.

TR gives you two options to unlock the characters, by the means of obtaining gift points and unlocking at random or buying them individually for $6 USD.

I think it could be like that.

TR gives you two options to unlock the characters, by the means of obtaining gift points and unlocking at random or buying them individually for $6 USD.

I think it could be like that.

I see, it could be like that.

But then again, TR had more characters release after the game release, that I remember well.

Back