Lurker entering the fray

ArktikAlice

[08] Mercenary
So I've lingered around here for a few months now, picking up new tips and tricks for my favourite fighters.

These days I only seem to play SCV, but I pop back to older entries every once in awhile. I don't consider myself necessarily a pro, but I think I'm pretty good overall. Honestly I have very little to say other than 'If you have X-box live let's fight sometime.'

So I've lingered around here for a few months now, picking up new tips and tricks for my favourite fighters.

These days I only seem to play SCV, but I pop back to older entries every once in awhile. I don't consider myself necessarily a pro, but I think I'm pretty good overall. Honestly I have very little to say other than 'If you have X-box live let's fight sometime.'
Welcome to the site. Be sure to hit up the Soul Arena for character info, and CaS Thread for customization ideas, if you didn't already know all that. Haha. But I am happy to help just PM me whenever

Hey thanks for the welcome.
And believe me Gaza, I do a lot of customization so I might drop some of my designs in here and there. Who knows.

I'd be down to battle you. GT is Rolandkirk

Back