Man Court poll.

Click each respons that is true from your experience.

• Total voters
You know about quotas in law enforcement and military right? Women can fail the physicals and still get in. Also the firefighter exam was made easier to encourage women to pass and get in. While a man can't fail the physical. That point works more against you than for you.

As for the sexual harassment example. It's in the state California law regarding universities. Do you your research if you don't believe it's there or you don't think women would use it. Since both have happened. How is this paranoia? A completely sexist bill was passed singling men out. That's evidence within itself. You are pretty much talking out of your ass rather than doing anything productive here.

That's because there are physical differences between men and women. That's nothing anyone could ignore, so there has to be compromises. I believe women actually do have the potential to be just as strong as any guy, but given the gender roles that's been forced on them since childhood, they hardly ever each that full potential. Hell, I could even argue that it's unfair that men are expected to push more effort, but the fact remains they've been taught to take in more than women.

Meaning she can verbally tell me she wants to have sex with me but her having a beer means she can charge me for rape later.

But how would you know she would do that? That's just an assumption. You can seriously think every girl will plot to use this. THAT'S why it's paranoia: you can't live life thinking about the worst possible outcome. I've search for what you're telling me, and all I see are countermeasures against rape. Here's my question to you regarding the sexual assault: who would even take the risk of getting involved with a girl who had too much to drink?

That's because there are physical differences between men and women. That's nothing anyone could ignore, so there has to be compromises. I believe women actually do have the potential to be just as strong as any guy, but given the gender roles that's been forced on them since childhood, they hardly ever each that full potential. Hell, I could even argue that it's unfair that men are expected to push more effort, but the fact remains they've been taught to take in more than women.

But how would you know she would do that? That's just an assumption. You can seriously think every girl will plot to use this. THAT'S why it's paranoia: you can't live life thinking about the worst possible outcome. I've search for what you're telling me, and all I see are countermeasures against rape. Here's my question to you regarding the sexual assault: who would even take the risk of getting involved with a girl who had too much to drink?

You are essentially arguing with me without little or no understanding of the topic being argued. Read this and stop being useless.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...cts-yes-means-yes-law-defining-sexual-consent

http://www.businessinsider.com/occidental-sexual-assault-2014-9

Last edited:
That's because there are physical differences between men and women. That's nothing anyone could ignore, so there has to be compromises. I believe women actually do have the potential to be just as strong as any guy, but given the gender roles that's been forced on them since childhood, they hardly ever each that full potential.
That's physically impossible. It's not a mental issue at all.

That's physically impossible. It's not a mental issue at all.

Exactly Marginal, there are obvious genetic differences that are highly in our favor when it comes to things like fire fighting. Even when measuring athletes, men are still stronger. Men also have a bigger lung capacity. Seems important for fire fighting. http://gyazo.com/e4369531927a4bc722e9a09c5e5d15dd

Exactly Marginal, there are obvious genetic differences that are highly in our favor when it comes to things like fire fighting. Even when measuring athletes, men are still stronger. Men also have a bigger lung capacity. Seems important for fire fighting. http://gyazo.com/e4369531927a4bc722e9a09c5e5d15dd

Alright, men are stronger. Now you know why things are different for women?

You are essentially arguing with me without little or no understanding of the topic being argued. Read this and stop being useless.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...cts-yes-means-yes-law-defining-sexual-consent

http://www.businessinsider.com/occidental-sexual-assault-2014-9

I know what you're talking about. I used to be into this whole "fight for men's right" thing, before I realized how bad some of it was. Nothing wrong with standing up for men's rights, but a lot of it came from men who either can't take rejection or stick date the wrong women. As some of the commenters said, the law isn't anti-male at all. It just means no means no. If a girl was really into it, she'd keep saying yes [trust me]. And honestly, this debate is just ongoing with no end in sight. Dude, I wouldn't even bother with shit like this, just because of how cynical it's going to make you. The fact you want to resort to calling people "useless" is proof enough of the narcissism and entitlement that plagues a lot of MRAs.

Last edited:
I know what you're talking about and my point still stands.

It just means no means no.

who would even take the risk of getting involved with a girl who had too much to drink?

You have no clue what I'm talking about. California did away with the no means no law and passed yes means yes. Drinking too much isn't the issue, ANY amount of alcohol will do. You can say this debate has no end in sight, but it hasn't even started since you have no clue what I'm talking about. You are useless since you are arguing something you don't understand. Bringing up no means no and drinking too much proves this. So yeah, you don't know what I'm talking about.

As far as narcissism and entitlement. You are trying to argue something you don't understand and say you are right. Telling you to read an article so you understand what I'm talking about isn't that narcissistic but common sense.

Also, as for narcissism. I guess that's why I made a poll to get everyone's opinion on something? This thread took a life of it's own when you came in here and started talking about how amazing you are. You turned this thread about yourself. That seems like textbook narcissism. Hmmmmmm

From my experience, bars aren't the best places to meet women; you can meet girls anywhere. What matters is your intention and how you do it. Also, I think people think way too much on this. Girls typically want to pay for themselves anyway.

The way you mentioned drinking first gave me the impression that you're implying a drinking establishment. I wouldn't even take dating that seriously; it's supposed to be fun. I'd rather do things on a date than just eat at a table. Also, have you guys considered that your experience came from dating the wrong women? And women do prefer a man to lead, because it's typically masculine to be a leader. So even though I prefer women to pay for themselves, I'd have no problem doing it.

There is nothing wrong with sharing experience, as long as you don't insult or come off as condescending (which is what you did). That's what narcissism is. I never claimed to be amazing or about how much success I had. I had an opinion, so I shared it. You just didn't like it; don't put words in my mouth.

And as far as your debate goes, I'm talking about MRAs and the debates they make. I'm not just talking about the state law debate. I mentioned this group, since the comment section was full of people with that mindset. And from what I've seen, you have it, too. Since no means no wasn't passed, I don't know why you wanted to mention it in the first place. If I don't know that much about this failed law, then I it's better off that I didn't (if it wasn't passed, so I see no point). The people discussing the article are too full of negativity, since they don't get what they feel entitled to. Go ahead and do what you want to do.

Alright, men are stronger. Now you know why things are different for women?
Mainly because testosterone promotes denser bones and greater muscle mass. This is a straight out physical fact. You suggested it was a mere issue of culture, and while that is a popular feminist notion (though badly mapped since no woman would actually make the claim that you did) it is straight up wrong.

Most of the current feminist debate centers around changing culture to lead the masses by the nose to where they want it to end up. Whether or not that's realistic is another issue entirely that the physical aspects can't address because that difference is inbuilt.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with sharing experience, as long as you don't insult or come off as condescending (which is what you did). That's what narcissism is. I never claimed to be amazing or about how much success I had. I had an opinion, so I shared it. You just didn't like it; don't put words in my mouth.

And as far as your debate goes, I'm talking about MRAs and the debates they make. I'm not just talking about the state law debate. I mentioned this group, since the comment section was full of people with that mindset. And from what I've seen, you have it, too. Since no means no wasn't passed, I don't know why you wanted to mention it in the first place. If I don't know that much about this failed law, then I it's better off that I didn't (if it wasn't passed, so I see no point). The people discussing the article are too full of negativity, since they don't get what they feel entitled to. Go ahead and do what you want to do.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rnia-bill-yes-means-yes-sex-assault/14765665/

http://rt.com/usa/191572-california-sex-law-consent/

Uh, the law passed? So again, you don't know what you are talking about.

Again, I'll clearly demonstrate why you are narcissistic. Since the beginning of this thread. I have looked for "evidence" to promote all my arguments. The creation of this thread was collect evidence to support my claims. Since then, I have proven evidence about weddings and evidence about this Californian law that is unfair to men. Why do I collect evidence? I strive to be informed. Why did I post a poll on here? To reduce bias. I am also modest enough to know I don't understand everything. I look for research to help me understand the world.

Now lets look at you. You have submitted zero articles or research. Most of your "examples" have been anecdotal. Resting on the idea that you are correct no matter what. You have tons of pride. You aren't willing to see the obvious truth in front of you. Some things are opinion, but men being genetically different is a fact. Same with this law that's been passed. To argue with me about things you don't understand is the basis of narcissism.

It's also worth noting that AFAIK, nobody is actually associated with MRA stuff in the facebook group so arguing against vague MRA stuff doesn't really hold much traction with the question at hand.

It's also worth noting that AFAIK, nobody is actually associated with MRA stuff in the facebook group so arguing against vague MRA stuff doesn't really hold much traction with the question at hand.

From what I can tell. He mainly just wanted to compare me to them. I'm the bad guy because I told him to read an article and educate himself. I'm not a nice person since I called his participation useless when he didn't know what he was talking about (and he still doesn't). Can't wait for the next silly thing that comes out of his mouth with zero evidence to back it.

Honestly, I've met/know enough people on this forum/in this community where I'm not particularly concerned that you used my full real name, but I am a bit confused as to why?

Anyway, this was all before you and I talked the other day, I'm hoping this is more or less resolved in regards to being a personal issue between us?

Back