Man Guns Down Crowd For Watching Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is vints unbanned again? Did we just have a severe troll defecientcy in his absence or something?

As epic as Mark Hamil's laugh is there, (and believe me I know, I used that same clip to win an argument once) it hardly seems like an appropriate response to the death of 12 people including young children (a nine year old girl for instance) and I thought we had rules against making responses that were just media dumps. I remember making a post that was all pictures once and being told "this isn't 4chan" or something like that. But maybe this just hits close to home seeing as I went to the midnight release. Awesome movie btw. Tops the second even. If i had to start one meme it would be "Deckard Bane", if I had one complaint it would be that Anne Hathaway's catsuit was not tight enough. But that is neither here nor there. Am I out of bounds for asking a mod to show a little class in M&M's place?

Looking at the thread title I'm pretty sure he didn't gun them down just for watching the Batman movie. I've read that the guy (James Holmes) was suffering from PTSD and I think he just picked a theater at random, or possibly chose it because it is a majorly hyped movie and there were sure to be a max number of people in there.

I just read in the paper, he did it because he was "express my 2nd amendment right"

da fuq?

RIP to those that lost thier lives. And the families of those that lost will be in my prayers tonight!

After hearing about this I don't even wanna go see the new batman movie....might wait till it hits erm red box....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back