Matching Characters' Personalities with those of 8 Way Run Members

I'm Pyrrha cus im moe

xXPyrrusXx. I beg to differ. You're more like Seong Mi-na. A chill person who is overlooked sometimes. Though some won't see you as you want them to see you, some will see as you want to be seen. Ultimately, it's best to find those who see you as you should be. Ones who will tell you your flaws and strengths.

I have been recognised!!!!!!!!!!
Recognized is it? No, just a simple analysis on what I get out of people online. If I didn't do a summary on a certain person yet, it's because I don't know him/her well enough on how he/she act online. Nonetheless, people aren't always what they seem online. Some actually are different people offline. Some however make it pretty obvious on who they are, and online is their only haven to act how they act. If anyone is the latter person, don't be surprised why I do/don't put you out there. Gotta consider some people's feelings. Not all. Some.

Anyways.....

Slade. Mostly Aeon/Lizardman. It's probably best to not to understand this gent. Human like and understanding one moment(Lizardman wise), and a cold calculating monster the next(Aeon). However, a hint of Viola because he's in the grey area on certain things he keeps to himself.

CaptainHook. Hmmmm. Probably Algol and Siegfried. Algol because the dude likes to give advice on how he lives. It's just he could sound preachy, arrogant, and delusional when he does. Siegfried because he has emo traits once challenged which is why some people will give him nightmares.

FenrisZero. Maxi, YunSeong, and Voldo. Though he's a rebel gentlemen, there's an ominous vibe I get from him. Not appearance wise, but what drives him to do what he does. Hide your kids everyone!

FleshMesher. Taki and maybe Maxi. Neutral based and mission driven to do what needs to be done, a gentlemen if you take time to talk to him.

@Mitalius . Xiba, Talim, and Yun Seong. Like Yun Seong you have cheesy moments that make you predictable, and misunderstood as a rowdy and vulgar youth. Nonetheless like Xiba, that's why people don't have to make guesses as being straightforward and honest is a trait you have. Talim wise, you're actually meek and earnest underneath. All in all, be yourself and be kind to others even when they wrong you. You're a sweet dude like Captain Boomz and HydroJamesAqua. I mean it.

Last edited:
Recognized is it? No

uzc57.jpg

You don't need to flaunt to me or do something to get me to recognize you. When I recognize people I learn to see people for who they are via God. Other than that, you just proved to me that you are indeed a gentlemen with a good competition ego. I like that!

You don't need to flaunt to me or do something to get me to recognize you. When I recognize people I learn to see people for who they are via God. Other than that, you just proved to me that you are indeed a gentlemen with a good competition ego. I like that!
you're too kind ^^

Back